Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
1,760 results
All reviews kids club beautiful hotel aqua dome top class bar food from start to finish excellent stay town centre would highly recommend this hotel food is excellent high standard couldn't do enough family room second to none ring of kerry aquadome spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, great food and wonderful staff. The chefs can cater for all dietary needs and all food was excellent. It is one of the best Irish hotels I have ever stayed in. I look forward to my next visit in the not too distant future.

Date of stay: September 2021
Michele King, Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly pass on your compliments to the team. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Best wishes,

Mark Sullivan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and could not fault it at all. Had dinner in the park restaurant one night and the food was absolutely amazing. The staff were so friendly and attentive. There was a great selection for breakfast on both mornings. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments and feedback on your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon,

Regards for now,

David Fitzgerald
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Please ask staff not to ignore single people, sitting alone in your restaurant. I enjoyed my visit to the Rose Hotel and am looking forward to a return visit in October. Apart from my breakfast experience I could not find a fault with my stay at the Rose Hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rose hotel was one of the best hotels, I have stayed in. Best customer service, lovely hotel. Food was lovely. The hotel was very clean. Would definteley stay in this hotel again, and would give it 5 stars

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely five star review! It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly pass on your compliments to the team. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Best wishes,

Mark Sullivan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi All in the Rose, Just recently stayed with you and felt the need to review your hotel. We were on a 2 night package with you and really enjoyed our stay. This is a class hotel and only made better by the friendly staff employed there. So nice and really genuine. From Hattie in the bar to the night porter who got my wife crisps at 12 o clock :-) all exceptionally kind and professional and looked after us so well. Thanks also to the General Manager who took our breakfast plates and greeted us each morning like we were the only guests. Keep up the great work we will be back soon.
Pat & Tina Daly

Room tip: Try get one nearer the entrance as this is a big hotel and the corridors are long