• Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Orchard House(Killarney)
Old Weir Lodge(Killarney)
TripAdvisor
Sika Lodge B & B(Killarney)
1,574 results
All reviewsgreen roomflesk restaurantbackstage barulster buskids clubglen eagleentertainment every nightleisure centrebalcony roompitch and puttshuttle busswimming poolbusy hotelbig hotelfamily roomgreat weekendbit dated
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First room we got put into was awful, stained carpets horrible bed and bathroom. Very outdated. Not like the picture that we booked. When I complained they were t gonna give me a different room until I kicked up a fuss. Second room was very nice. Breakfast was horrible and cold. Not impressed atal. Will not be back.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always great to stay there due to fab INEC venue. Very pleasant staff and got earlier check in than expected. Always a great hotel to stay in when going to Killarney . Hope to be back for the same event next year and will be booking there again.

Room Tip: We had a lovely room but would have liked 2 single beds as it was my daughter and myself
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were checked in by a lovely girl Natasha. We arrived a little early and our apartment was not quite ready. We were given complimentary coffee and received a call when it was ready. The apartments are amazing and I was really impressed and nicely surprised by the essential groceries left for us. On departure day a porter was arranged by Matthew to help us with our luggage to the main reception. One arrived 10 mins later, Shay, and we both strolled to reception where he stored the luggage until we we ready to leave. Excellent experience and we will most definitely be returning. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 6 days, fabulous hotel, room was amazing with lovely balcony, watching the red deer on the field opposite. Cannot say enough about the staff, they were exceptional, even brought a winged chair up to my room to sleep on as I have a spinal problem and can't lie down. Food was to die for, brilliant breakfast, massive choice. Evening meal was also brilliant, never seen so much meat on a plate. Soup was really tasty, my compliments to the chef. Would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: I had room 308 with a lovely balcony and lovely furnishings
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Glenys C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent the weekend in the Riverside Apartments - part of the Gleneagle Hotel.
Lovely clean spacious apartments. Great! Plenty of parking space too right outside.
Kitchen was stocked with mini cereal boxes, milk, tea, coffee and wheaten bread.
I can thoroughly recommend this accommodation!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends