2,989 results
All reviews cupcakes thermal suite philip treacy luxury room retail park cup cakes pink room on arrival double shower turn down service eggs benedict amazing hotel lounge area top class public areas from start to finish car park
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here. I happened to mention it was our wedding anniversary and they wished us happy anniversary on check in and then after we got to our room the doorbell went.....we were presented with some lovely balloons and personalised desserts.
The personal touches really made it special.
The staff were all really pleasant and very willing to help

1  Thank Shaunamona
Maura_ODonnell, Manager at the g Hotel & Spa Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Shaunamona,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of the g Hotel & Spa. Congratulations on your recent anniversary, I am delighted to read that we were able to help you have a lovely time on your special occasion; we strive to make all our guests feel so special.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I rencently stayed in the G hotel for my birthday and it was fabulous. I would highly recommend it. The rooms were lovely, the staff really friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast freshly cooked. The bar lounge area were really comfortable and relaxing.

1  Thank Ailish M

Dear Ailish M.

Thank you for taking the time to review the g Hotel & Spa. I am very happy to read that we were able to play a part in you having such a great birthday celebration. Thank you for your many kind comments, I will be sure to share them with my team.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is very nicely decorated with a super funky style. lots of colors and textures. Our room was nice. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is because there were some stains on our carpets in the room and it was VERY hot even with the air conditioning on. The hallways and lobby are also very hot. It was a hot day in Galway and the sun beams directly on the building which I'm sure didn't help. Apart from that the hotel was clean and the staff were very nice :)

Dear Amanda S,

Thank you for taking the time the time to write this review of your stay at the g Hotel & Spa. Thank you for your comments about the décor. Re. your comments about the carpets, these will be addressed in the refurbishment. Unfortunately during your stay, we were experiencing some issues with the chillers in our air conditioning system and this was exacerbated by the hot weather at the time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here with two other couples. Loved the vibe and decor of the place. When we arrived in our rooms we were well met with cupcakes and chocolate, which were surprisingly nice. The bar and lounge area downstairs was great, and we hung out there in the evenings quite a bit. Reception desk was very helpful. Great breakfast. Loved all of it. Can't wait to go back!

Dear Chels C,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your visit to the g Hotel & spa. I am delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable experience with us. Thank you for all your kind words about our team and property, I will be sure to pass these on.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment you enter the lobby, you will see the effect Philip Treacy (the famous hat designer) had on this hotel. Hot pink carpet, bright colors, modern furniture and photos all around of hats! Our room was large. A Netflix connection is available on the TV. But most memorable was how good the food was in the hotel restaurant.

Dear QueenM,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I am happy to see that you appreciated our unique décor, which will soon be enhanced during our refurbishment. The Netflix functionality on our TVs is a recently added feature which is proving popular, I am glad you enjoyed it. Finally thank you for you kind words about our food, I will be sure to pass this on to our kitchen staff.

We look forward to welcoming to back to the hotel soon