Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Haddington House(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
Royal Marine Hotel(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
Windsor Lodge B&B(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
Lynden Bed & Breakfast(Dun Laoghaire)
Claremont House(Dun Laoghaire)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdun laoghairefull irishyogurtaviva stadiumminute walkensuitebuses
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We were a group of four friends attending Ireland v Wales rugby match. This was the first time we had stayed outside Dublin itself , and we made the right decision. The guest house was basic but very clean , and served an excellent breakfast. Not cheap ( 90 euros per room excl breakfast , but its location to local bars and the DART train was superb. We will stay again . One down side ...the shower was very noisy and would have woken other residents !

Room Tip: Not many rooms on site so cannot comment
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had to sleep in my clothes all night and with socks on as the room was so cold, there was a radiator with no controls. Room very basic, although clean and with tea and coffee facilities. I wouldn't go there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DebbieFaerie
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed one night, no greeting just key left in envelope on window ledge. Written instruction with room number, told breakfast served 7.30am to 9.30am Continental and 8.30am to 9.30am Full Irish. I receive phone call that day asking which breakfast I would prefer. I chose Continental. Got up for 8.15am next morning and was told I was too early!!!! Continental wouldn' t be served. Didn't make a fuss ordered scrambled eggs and bacon (plate so hot as if been in oven on high) bacon wafer thin - see through!!!! No personal touch. Do not expect an Irish B & B. Rooms clean but dated. Another thing to note is I emailed to request parking but didn't receive reply. Parking at front of B&B however, Mon - Sat you have to pay from 8am!! I will definitely be paying a bit extra and staying in a hotel next time I visit - I think the Mulgrave need to work on their greeting technique. However, I slept well and the bed linen clean and there were tea/coffee making facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JDR53
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This is a classic example of daylight robbery, the Irish Government reduced VAT on Accomadation to encourage Irish Tourism. Dun Laoghaire is no longer a tourism hotspot in Dublin. The B&B is clean and the young lady is extremely pleasant but the Accomadation is too high

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is very good value and is in a great location. There was gracious welcome and you were given all the information that you would need. it was so easy to walk down to the shops and to the waterfront. It was a very quiet from the street. I noticed the next morning that the rooms seemed all slept in and the dining room was busy. I went down to find a cafe as I wanted breakfast a little earlier.

Room Tip: yes the car park is very narrow and not a place where you would get a big car easily.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo