“Returned and not disappointed ”
Review of Kerala Kitchen

Kerala Kitchen
Ranked #413 of 2,888 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: Inspired by our travels to India we decided to bring authentic Indian street food to lunchtime markets in Dublin. Come rain, hail or shine we serve up our cracking Indian food using our own freshly-ground spice blends, fresh herbs and absolutely nothing nasty. Just like the Indian wallas (street vendors) our food is freshly cooked in our fast, casual restaurant.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We were back in Dublin and decided to return to Kerala Kitchen as we had a fantastic time last time we visited. I am happy to say that the food and service is every bit as good as last time and possibly even better. This restaurant is a class act serving quality food in a quirky setting and reasonably priced. Anyone who likes curry and is visiting Dublin, this place is an absolute must.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Few months ago I wrote a review where I was a bit disapointed with the restaurant as the food did not come as expected, so the day after my review I received a call from the general manager saying he was sorry about my experience and that he would like to offer me a free meal as he wanted his customers to have the best experience.

He sent me the same I ordered previously (prawn coconut curry) the mildest he they could make it and he also sent me one "you also might like" portion of (prawn moilee) that I absolutely loved!! Even more than the one I have previously ordered.

I was completely surprised because I always make reviews of the places I visit either they are good or bad and I never had that experience of a restaurant showing they actually care that much about theis customes!

I tried to make this review previously but tripAdvisor did not allow me to correct or add a new review to it, this is why I am only rating it now.

So I highly recommed this place, as they hear their customers and make the best effort to see us happy!!

And also the food was really good, the manager explained to me that when you order take away you should ask to make the European style, otherwise it will be very spicy. hehe

Thank you so much to you all from Kerala Kicthen! :)

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I have been having take away once or twice a week for more than a year now and it always tasty & delicious. Staff is wonderful, have been invited for anniversary celebration and got to taste different yummy Indian snacks. Super recommend for my friends!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I got a wrap here before which I liked. Was going for a lunch date with my husband and I suggested here. Well I regret that decision! Overpriced and tasteless! We shared a starter of chicken Tika which was nice. We also had Dahl and chicken Tika masala. The dahl was very tastless. The Tika masala tasted really really tomatoey. Nearly like there was too much tomatoe paste or something. And the staff were rude. We were told to wait upstairs and our food would be brought up. We sat down. I looked around quickly for glasses there was a jug of water on table. There was a cabinet with glasses and cutlery so I hot up and got these. Immediately the guy came up and took them away saying that they were for dinner and we could not have them. They couldn't waste their time washing up and gave us a plastic fork instead. I don't think this is very environmently friendly either. We weren't the only ones to make this genuine mistake. Would it not be handier to give the plastic fork when you pay for the order then there would be no confusion.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I popped in here for a quick bite after some friends recommended it.
They were right too.
It's really tasty, the staff were so friendly and the prices are good.
I like the decor too; it's rustic with sprinkling of India. Trust me that is cooler than I make it sound.