“Great Irish Evening in Dublin”

The Irish House Party
Book In Advance
More Info
US$29.66*
and up
Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including...
Ranked #12 of 73 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Come visit us in our own home at The Lansdowne Hotel, a beautiful 18th century town house in Dublin and experience the very best of Irish music, dancing and fine food! The Irish House Party combines all the singing and dancing of a traditional Irish house party with a Dinner and Theatre experience. House guests are entertained by All Ireland Champion musicians and dancers but also learn about Irish music, dance and culture in a fun way. First our guests enjoy a delicious three course dinner in The Irish House Party Pub. Our restaurant offers Irish home style cooking with big flavoured traditional dishes. There is a full bar available selling a wide range of beverages. We also have an extensive wine list.After your dinner the host brings you into the parlor room for The Irish House Party show. Our venue creates an intimate and personal atmosphere where guests can meet and talk with the musicians and maybe even perform something themselves! A reservation is required for our show and private group bookings can be arranged for any day and time convenient to your group.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked The Irish House Party through Viator online and it was a great evening with dinner, drinks, then a true authentic Irish song and dance show. We had a great time and there where people of all ages. The staff were excellent.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"instruments"
in 51 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this tour online and it was the perfect combination of drink, dinner, and entertainment. A couple of Jameson’s to start the dinner and then a purée of vegetable soup, Irish stew in Guinness gravy, and a brownie with ice cream for dessert. The real treat was the singing and dancing. I was afraid it might be too long but the time flew by. Traditional Irish music was played on Irish instruments. Great experience that I highly suggest.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Hi all, I visited ThevIrish House Party on the last day of my trip to Dublin with my mother, father and brother (11 years old). The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, dinner was delicious and nicely presented. I would never forget the show and excitement I saw in my family after the dinner. It was an amazing evening full of many songs, dances and jokes. The entertainment was excellent and unforgettable. I would recommend you to purchase the CD in the end of the evening as it is a great listen in your spare time! It is a must see in Dublin! Already recommended it to so many and I will keep recommending it! Thank you so much! It was a night I will remember for the rest of my life!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We thougt the Party House would be a pub with Irish music. Actually it is Pub with small Irish music show apart in a seperate room. Nothing comparable to Temple Bar. As a family we felt like an alien there. Food is good but to expensive dir what you actually get.