“Unbelievable service from Ann Marie!”

Vintage Cocktail Club
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: Vintage Cocktail Club is a gorgeous oasis of calm and cocktails, right in the heart of Dublin’s buzzing Temple Bar. Behind an unobtrusive black door marked only with the lettering VCC, we invite you to ring our bell and step inside for an unrivalled cocktail experience. Set over 3 floors, including a fabulous roof terrace, VCC is the epitome of 1920s chic – vintage trinkets, antique furniture, a roaring fire and beautiful art bedecks our walls. Our extensive cocktail menu features something to suit every taste, each drink is carefully (and lovingly!) created with the finest ingredients. Open since 2012, VCC has been recognised as one of the best cocktail bars in the country, famed for our multi-award winning cocktail experience. Come ring our bell, and let us whisk you away.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with my girlfriend for food and drinks and from the moment I stepped in the service from Ann Marie was absolutely spot on! Constantly recommending the best cocktails and exceptional service! And the fact she’s a northern Irish woman is great as well!

Will be back

Date of visit: December 2020
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Vintage Cocktail Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi 550s_amusa,

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us the other day! We will pass on your lovely words to Annmarie she will be thrilled. We hope we get to welcome you back in again soon in the near future for more cocktails :)
VCC Team

Write a reviewReviews (1,082)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great variety of drinks. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Ordered dessert and it was delicious. Great for a couple!

Date of visit: December 2020
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Vintage Cocktail Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Amy W,

It was a pleasure to serve, we are glad you enjoyed your visit and thank you for the kind words!

Look forward to seeing you again,

Cheers!

Reviewed 20 November 2020

I should start by saying I really like this place and have been placing orders even in lockdown but tonight I asked for 6 cocktails and only 4 were delivered. Uber Eats is refunding the price of the undelivered drinks but not the service charge for them. I’m happy to pay a service charge for the ones I got but having to pay a service charge for drinks never delivered is a bit much. What’s going on VCC? Regular customer feeling a bit ripped off.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank johnpM9407GT
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

All round amazing experience.
I visited with my girlfriend for my 30th birthday. Upon arrival we were greeted by Ann Marie and asked her for recommendations. She didn't just suggest the first thing that popped into her head, she actually enquired as to what we would usually drink and used her in depth knowledge of the menu to provide a suggestion. We accepted her suggestion and we were so pleased so we did not look at the menu again, we just requested whatever Ann Marie suggested. Ann Marie was so nice, pleasant, chatty but still so professional. I have never experienced service like this in my entire life, we cannot thank her enough.
I'm sure all other staff were amazing also and credit to the mixers for making such delicious drinks also.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank stephenmccabe90
PressUpEntertainment, General Manager at Vintage Cocktail Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Hi Stephenmccabe90!

Wow, what an amazing review! Annmarie will be thrilled to hear all the lovely things you have said. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall experience especially your cocktails the other night. Thanks again for the lovely review and we hope you will come and join us again soon :)
Thanks,

Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

The cocktails here were amazing and our waitress was so helpful with helping us to navigate the menu to choose. The food was average enough. Nothing to complain about but I wouldn’t be visiting for the food alone. The small landing and stairs is a bit close for comfort if you meet people on it, so would recommend your masks!

Date of visit: September 2020
PressUpEntertainment, Marketing at Vintage Cocktail Club, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Hi Caitrionaeves!

Thank you for taking your time reviewing your experience at the VCC, it was a pleasure to serve, we are glad you enjoyed our cocktails and your waitress!

Look forward to seeing you again, hopefully we can make it 5 stars on your next visit :)

Cheers!