Hotels.com
Aaron Court(Dublin)
  • Pool
Ariel House(Dublin)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights with a friend on the 28th February on the 1st night I had to ring down to reception at 5:30 in the morning (after being woke because of how cold the room was) to say that are radiator wasn’t on he told me that the heating was on a timer and he could not switch it on taking into account it was -3 outside! Our TV had 1 cancel that didn’t work most of the time! On the 2nd day most shops/cafes were closed for 3:30 because of the weather the hotel told us they weren’t serving food they weren’t helpful in the slightest. Also there was no hot water through our stay! Although it’s in a good location would never stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannah J
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for a concert. If you want to be in Temple bar area, it is perfectly located and right across from Liffey. The rooms were very basic and small, but comfy. I stayed midweek and it was noisy, think the weekends would be too noisy for me. This would be perfect for groups of young ‘ones going to Dublin to party.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018

They serve delightful food in their restaurant along with a lovely atmosphere inside this hotel's restaurant & bar section. Especially if you go there on Friday nights and at the weekends, you may enjoy live music

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Lovely old hotel with loads of character. Large twin room with a fabulous view over the Liffey.
Staff were lovely and very helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
Located in the lively Temple bar area, music music everywhere. If you love live music you will love this hotel :)

Room Tip: The view from our room was to die for, overlooking Millennium Bridge on the Liffey.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I didn't book this hotel as part of a stag do, but I should have. If you are on a drunken weekend in Dublin, then you can pretty much fall out of the pubs in Temple Bar to your bed. In fact, one of them is actually attached to the hotel. In fairness, the noise wasn't hugely an issue, and had it been it would have been my own fault for not doing enough research before booking. That said, when the aforementioned attached pub changed it's barrells at 5am I certainly heard that, and when I left the hotel at 9am I could still hear it ongoing.

My complaints however were to do with the quality of the hotel. We stayed on the second floor, of an apparently no smoking hotel, which absolutely reeked of stale cigarettes, The room did not smell especially much, but the landing was so bad I had to hold my breath as I walked from the stairwell to the room.

We stayed in February, of which not only was the radiator in the room broken but the window was ill-fitted and didn't close properly so the room was freezing cold.The bed was also ancient and exceptionally, almost comically uncomfortable with broken springs clearly protruding from the bed. The bathroom also featured one of the weakest showers I've experienced in a hotel.

Price was, location wise it is fine, quality wise it is very overpriced. I regularly stay in hostels but as this was a couples trip we went for a hotel. A hostel would undoubtedly have been better quality and value for money in the area.

I would not recommend this hotel for anything other than a stag do.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple