“Excellent food and service”
Review of Pacino's

Pacino's
Ranked #440 of 2,805 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was excellent and amazing time we had, the food was fantastic and service as well.
Thanks all the Staff to help and support in my event.

Lily_Pacinos, Guest Relations Manager at Pacino's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're so glad you enjoyed it! I'll pass on the kind words to everyone!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our meal was delicious, and the service was excellent. I thought the Early Bird menu was very good value and I will definitely be returning.

Hooray! We're so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for a lovely review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza is amazing here. I have had a lot of different pizzas in dublin and this place is my definitely my favourite. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Thank you for such lovely words! We have a dedicated Pizza chef called Luigi, I'll pass on the compliments, he'll be delighted!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very busy day in Dublin and we met some friends for lunch - one friend had to leave for a few minutes and while he was gone his food came. I asked for it to be kept warm and they offered to make a brand new dish when he returned at no extra charge - that’s amazing customer service, pizza was fantastic as well - would definitely come back!

Amazing! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it! Thanks for a lovely review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food atmosphere and staff excellent in this restaurant. Had a super evening with a large group. Will definitely be back.

That's great to hear! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed it!