“Excellent food and service”
Review of Pacino's

Pacino's
Ranked #429 of 2,926 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Was excellent and amazing time we had, the food was fantastic and service as well.
Thanks all the Staff to help and support in my event.

Lily_Pacinos, Guest Relations Manager at Pacino's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed it! I'll pass on the kind words to everyone!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Our meal was delicious, and the service was excellent. I thought the Early Bird menu was very good value and I will definitely be returning.

Hooray! We're so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for a lovely review!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza is amazing here. I have had a lot of different pizzas in dublin and this place is my definitely my favourite. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Thank you for such lovely words! We have a dedicated Pizza chef called Luigi, I'll pass on the compliments, he'll be delighted!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very busy day in Dublin and we met some friends for lunch - one friend had to leave for a few minutes and while he was gone his food came. I asked for it to be kept warm and they offered to make a brand new dish when he returned at no extra charge - that’s amazing customer service, pizza was fantastic as well - would definitely come back!

Lily_Pacinos, Guest Relations Manager at Pacino's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Amazing! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it! Thanks for a lovely review!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Food atmosphere and staff excellent in this restaurant. Had a super evening with a large group. Will definitely be back.

That's great to hear! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed it!