Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$110
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
FindHotel
2,424 results
All reviews mood lighting leisure centre douglas village lovely hotel residents bar wedding reception family break cork city bar food family room reception staff top class food was lovely last weekend from start to finish would highly recommend this hotel second to none
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Nice hotel with good parking. Dodd is nice but bar a bit busy. Staff good. Room 325 was quite small and there was noise coming from the corridor. Corporate rate of €135 inc dinner is good but a larger room would be appreciated for those of us who need to work in their rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2021

Excellent hotel ,real value for money and a lot of Quality aswell nice rooms showers excellent, Food was very good ,staff were really nice and helpful, I have no hesitation in recommending rochestown .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2021

Stayed for 1 night with family. Was able to use the leisure facilities before we checked in. Requested a cot in our booking and had 1 waiting in the room on arrival. Clean room and good size bathroom. We also booked to have food in the restaurant, staff were great and couldn't do enough for us. Due to covid, 1 tip once you've booked is to make sure to book a slot for the leisure facilities or the restaurant in advance if you want to use them.

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Was looking forward to a stay away as I've been working non stop. On check in we were third in line. It took nearly 35 minutes before we got to the desk. Just the one receptionist on duty. She was lovely in fairness. I had book dinner, bed and breakfast. We went down for dinner. My starter was lovely and I had a steak for my main course. I ordered medium rare but it was closer to medium well. Not much flavour in the steak at all. I was quite disappointed. The table service was quite poor. They dropped down the bill after I got their attention. I explained it was supposed to be included and I had to walk out to reception, show my email and then walk back to pay for my drinks. On check out in the morning I was told I had over €100 outstanding on my bill. I then had to prove yet again that I had dinner included by showing my email.

Overall the hotel is lovely but maybe a bit more communication to avoid small mistakes like this taking away from someone's overall stay. If staff were a bit more attentive to tables too. I understand hotels are short staffed, I work in one myself. Just a bit disappointed. Small issues like that, I don't think I'll return.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2021

Everything was good besides the soundproofing. I could not sleep the whole night because of the noise coming from the other room...If you are sensitive to noise, that's a problem. I was exhausted living the hotel from lack of sleep.

2  Thank joannaQ6957VS