1,835 results
All reviews mood lighting tom tobin leisure centre bar bistro douglas village kids club wedding reception lovely hotel reception area cork city function room reception staff family break great night top class family room last weekend
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We’re here currently and a bit disappointed so far. I had been really looking forward to coming here, I got a present of a two night stay. The room we are in is nice, spacious and very clean and the bathroom is really lovely. We have found the service very poor though which has put me off. I had a ten minute wait to check in as there was only one receptionist on duty. Another one eventually arrived and was totally disinterested and off hand with me. No apology for the long wait. We went out for a while and when we came back the bar was full so there was nowhere to sit to eat. The other bar was having a private function and we couldn’t eat there (that bar man was the only friendly member of staff we have met). We weren’t allowed eat in reception (same receptionist, unhelpful again and busy with her computer, actually all of the staff seemed to hand other things to do than look after their customers! We were ordering chips from room service and were told there was a €7.50 tray charge for a €3.50 portion of chips! Seriously?!! So we are here tonight and tomorrow night but I wouldn’t have high hopes at all so far. Have stayed in the Maryborough before which is streets ahead when it comes to service. Just disappointing.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

From reading your review I will pass on the comments you have made to the relevant head of departments about customer service training & would like to apologise for the inconvenience you had during your stay.

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

It was a very expensive B&B rate for a 3 star hotel.
The TV in the room had less than 10 channels.
The water was own label supermarket.The breakfast was awful it was similar to a Travel lodge with little or no choice apart from fried food.I had to clean my own table in order to sit down.So there is plenty of other options in Cork at better Quality and price.Disapointed.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Guest,

I am disappointed to hear you did not have a pleasant stay at the hotel.

I will certainly take your feedback on board and pass this on to the relevant departments.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Ideally located close to Cork city and also Mahon point for some retail therapy A warm welcome at reception, great food and exceptional service , family friendly with a great pool for the kids. An all round great hotel, highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time on posting a review on your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I am delighted to hear your feedback, and will definitely pass on your feedback to all departments.

I am happy that you had the chance to also use all our facilities in the hotel.

I do hope I can welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

There was a mix up with bookings on our side on hotels.com we picked the wrong room Rachel in reception took time to chat with me and as I told her I was home from the army she new it was an important night for me she checked the availability and put me and my fiancé in a suite I couldn’t believe it customer service was more than anyone could ask for she really made my weekend special over a mistake on my behalf great spot and even better staff .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank anthonywrenne
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you had a great stay. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Rachel.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel for future celebrations.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, service could have been a little better. Some things broken in the room. Took ages to get though to front desk. Lots of parking. Nice quite hotel. Not any views available but fine for overnight stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank St08stnu

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time on posting a review on your most recent stay.

I will look into the issues you had with your stay.

I do hope to welcome you back to the Rochestown Park Hotel soon.