1,819 results
All reviews mood lighting tom tobin leisure centre bar bistro douglas village kids club wedding reception reception area cork city lovely hotel function room family break reception staff great night top class family room last weekend
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We just had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Our room was beautifully decorated with mood lighting, very spacious and clean. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food and service in Sinnotts bar was first class. Great choice of food at breakfast catering for all tastes and my children loved the swimming pool. Will definately stay here again. Olivia Sweeney, Co Tipperary

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I am very happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay & all the facilities the hotel has to offer.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. We had a lovely big room with a shower and bath. The room was spacious and clean. After recommendation from a friend we requested a room with mood lighting, which we got. This was lovely and just something that makes this hotel different for me! I cannot comment on pool or food in bar but the breakfast was good! Would certainly stay again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review about your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you had a delightful stay. The mood lighting is a great extra touch.
I will pass on your comments to Chef about breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Easy to get lost in this huge hotel.

Breakfast is as you'd expect.... fairly large selection,

Swimming pool is good... odd shower cap policy but I think that this may be the norm for Ireland.

Rooms are good as is parking.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay.
Shower Cap is just a necessity to avoid any loose hairs in the pool area, yes this is very much the norm in Ireland.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here recently just for one night & had a lovely stay.The rommd are a lovely size, spotless & the beds were so comfortable. The breakfast is gorgeous, so much selection & lovely food. The pool area is really nice. Definitely would return again.

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay at the hotel & will pass on your comments to Chef.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We Stayed Here In Early August & I Had Booked A Room With Just A Shower & Had Requested Something To Be Done As We Were Celebrating Our Wedding Anniversary & Also some time away before my husband left to go overseas! We got a room with broken air conditioning we had to leave windows opened wide all night a bathroom with small shower & bath even though I was promised a big shower & no bath. There was eyelash’s on the floor from the guests before us so room hasn’t been cleaned properly it took two days for cleaners to pick up so they weren’t very good at job! We didn’t get something done as requested. We had asked for cot & fridge for baby milk & it two phone calls to Recieve both & was not spoke very nicely to May I add..We went swimming & the pool definitely wasn’t warm enough for young baby’s! All in all I don’t know if I’d come back as it was very very disappointed after staying here many times before.

3  Thank SarahB8190

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

I am disappointed to hear you had issues with your stay. I will be speaking with the relevant departments about these issues & will ensure that your next stay will be much better. Reservations will update your profile notes.