“Nondescript meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone Number 021 4274616
Description: Phone Number 021 4274616
Reviewed 2 May 2018

A few years since we ate here last and not much has changed. Apart from a good starter of Salt&Chili Prawns, the rest of the meal was fairly average, fried rice being really poor. Service was inattentive despite plenty of staff on site. This premises is a bit more tired than our last visit and now badly needs an injection of new blood and attitude. We won't visit again until there is new ownership.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Have been a few times in the past always found the food to be tasty. It is expensive but it’s a nice treat.I was really dissapointed with the portion sizes , they are not good value for money, I wanted more & usually I would never finish a Chinese meal. Also they don’t give complimentary prawn crackers anymore which was a nice touch..
I went to the toilet and when I returned the bill had been put on the table by a man who never engaged with us other than taking our order. I said excuse me I’m not finished my meal yet as I wanted a coffee & had not been offered desserts either. He said “oh ok” took the bill away. I found that very rude and maybe a hint for us to move on as he wanted the table for more people waiting ??
I had my coffee & went to pay. €58 for 3 mains ,3 soft drinks & a kids ice cream. Food was delicious but restaurant is dirty , carpet had food on it in a lot of areas,staff so unfriendly & the phone is so loud when it rang I almost jumped !
Will get a takeaway next time !

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Friendly staff food average not that big of a portion size for the price you pay could do with a facelift inside old fashioned, floor not the cleanest bits of food on the carpet.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Love eating here. Only issue is trying to decide what to have. Have brought kids here before and very welcomed. Good for take away option aswell.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

First of all the restaurant is a very nice quaint personable room. There is a great choice on the menu. I had 2 teenagers and they enjoyed the meal also. Beautiful food and very good service.