“Not impressed”
Review of Paesano

Paesano
Ranked #36 of 2,665 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Reputable, professional food critics (I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT IN THIS CATEGORY) understand that their critique can hurt and so the wise critic knows to temper their comments. I was hoping so much from Paesano based on the very many fabulous testimony's on TripAdvisor. Sadly, the whole experience left me completely underwhelmed. And worst still the Pizza is way, way too soggy to be enjoyed. And it arrived at our table tepid. Not sure if it had been left languishing on a shelf before delivery. High quality produce. Excellent value for money. But this did not make up for the failings. If this is the best Glasgow can offer up as Pizza we are in bother.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,677)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

So far this is easily the best pizza I had in Glasgow. The atmosphere is very authentic, the staff very friendly and the pizza just excellent.

1  Thank Radu C
Reviewed 29 May 2018

In my opinion, easily the best Pizza in Glasgow. Place has a real authentic italian feel. Drinks options are quite limited but with most san pelegrino flavours available it adds to the feel of the place. The mushroom and ham pizza is my all time favourite but have had the daily specials in the past. If you're about Glasgow and looking for Pizza its a must.

1  Thank Claire S
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We visited Glasgow for the day and a family member who lives in Glasgow suggested we have dinner here. The atmosphere was great, the staff were friendly and the menu was good. Unfortunately they didn't have tuna, but the waitress was apologetic and understood my want for some serious amount of cheese which was great. The desert specials were great, although we went with a 99 cone, it was so tasty and served on a really trendy holder. Overall I really liked the food, atmosphere and staff. Would absolutely return in a flash.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I thought I’d try somewhere different so tried pizza punks first. After standing at the reception desk for nearly 10 mins I walked out. However given many tables had folk that were nearly finished their drinks and no food yet obviously something had gone wrong. That review will come next time if I get noticed to be given a table.

Ok rant over... I needed safe. I needed food. Good good , good service and I needed it quick.

Leave pizza punks go straight to paesano.

Served quickly, pizza perfect and tasty and happy. Never fails!

1  Thank Iain74Mc