“Anjaly”

Ranked #316 of 2,377 Restaurants in Glasgow
Neighbourhood: South Side
Neighbourhood: South Side
Reviewed 11 June 2021

The food is very good..They have good service
Their chicken biryani is very tasty..
Thank you..and will meet u soon ..Udee...

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (122)

Reviewed 10 June 2021

We visited for an early lunch, the menu was simple yet effective as often too much choice can cause confusion. I ordered the kobeda kebab with a rogni naan and my husband ordered dhaal curry with a naan bread. The food arrived after a reasonable wait. Once arrived the food was piping hot and well presented. My kebab was absolutely amazing so well spiced wonderful combination of spices and herbs. I can honestly say it was the best kobeda kebab i have ever tasted. It was served with rice which was lightly seasoned and spiced.
My husband's order was equally delicious. We completed our meal with a lovely desi chai. I would highly this restaurant as not only was the food on point but the waiters were equally attentive. We were served by Navya and Udee and both did a fantastic job.
We will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

This was our first meal out since lockdown.
Overall, a very disappointing experience from start to finish.
The table service was very amateurish and disorganised with us constantly having to remind waiters about items that we had ordered.
The food didn’t arrive all together and the child’s meal arrived half way through our meal.
The quality of the food was disappointing with the Masala fish being over cooked, the meat in the Chicken Karahi wasn’t of a good quality and did not arrive until the end of the meal.
The mango lassie arrived in a lukewarm state and we had to ask for ice to cool it down as well as ask for fresh glasses to drink it.
The meal for 4 adults and 1 child cost nearly £100 and didn’t feel as if we got value for money.
As the restaurant wasn’t even half full I’m not sure what the issues were that resulted in us having a very unsatisfactory experience.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank 50MEG
Reviewed 21 December 2020

The freshly made hummus with the special rogni nan is amazing. We also had Palak (spinach type dish), Haleem (meat & lentils dish), Chapli Kebab and a jug of Mango Lassi (yoghurt drink) which was delicious.

Unfortunately, the Kabuli rice wasn't ready when we arrived but I have been told I must return to try it.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

After a long day of hikes, it was the perfect place to finish of the day. Lamb karahi and chicken. To finish the meal we were given complimentary tea

Date of visit: September 2020