Matthew Priest, Advanced Sports Massage Edinburgh - CLOSED

Massage Tuition

Reviewed 30 April 2018
md_ed2018
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

All reviews excellent massage neck and shoulders body massage session masseuse posture
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My knee was so painful I couldn't sleep at night and it went like that for long period of time, GP wasn't really helpful just giving me painkillers. And then someone recommended Matthew, what a difference now! I had a massage and it helped me a lot. Matthew's knowledge of a human body is impressive, and he is sharing it with you to really help you to understand your body, your condition and how to maintain it. I do strongly recommend!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I would highly recommend Matthew. I visited Matthew for a short massage training session. The session started with an overview of the skeleton and muscle layout. From there Matthew demonstrated massage techniques, always referring back to the skeleton and muscle diagrams. This combination of theory and practice was perfect; covering both the physical benefits and pleasures that massage can bring. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and his very friendly, relaxed but professional manner made even a complete beginner like myself leave the session with a good basic knowledge and the confidence to continue practicing. Next time I look forward to visiting for a relaxing massage!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Came to Edinburgh from days of travelling across Scotland and England.

Had muscle pain and body ache, booked the session with Matthew after reading reviews here and on Google.

The moment you enter his place, you get the feeling of warmness and welcome.

He first took my requirement and any medical issues and then started the session.

It was one of the best, all the body ache melted away and I was fully relaxed and fresh.
If in Edinburgh, do check with him.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Went to see Matthew with a neck injury, Wasn’t able to move my neck around and there consistent pain throughout my neck and back, Great decision to see Matthew who helped relieved the pain and I was able to move my neck freely again with one session. Would definitely recommend Matthew.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Felt totally relaxed throughout and now feeling massive improvements after only one session. Will definitely be back.