“I wouldn't go anywhere else!”

Matthew Priest, Advanced Sports Massage Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 5-star sports injury clinic providing Advanced Sports Massage / Deep Tissue Massage and Medical Acupuncture. With over 300 reviews online, Matthew and Grant provide treatments for sports injuries and general aches & pains, often with immediate results. Qualified in massage to the equivalent of Degree level, they are among the most highly qualified massage therapists in Scotland. This is a step up from your typical deep tissue massage treatment.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I cannot recommend Matthew enough! I had a pain in my neck and it was giving me headaches for about a month. I searched for a deep tissue massage in Edinburgh and was delighted to find that Matthew was just around the corner from my flat. He corrected my posture and gave me stretches I could do that would help the pain should it come back after having the massage. The massage itself was amazing and I  could really feel all of the tension being relieved. 3 weeks on and the pain in my neck and head has completely gone! I really wouldn't go anywhere else now that I've found this place and I strongly advise everyone to go to him if you have an ache or a pain anywhere. His knowledge is extremely impressive and overall the experience was great from the minute I walked in (not to mention very reasonably priced!)

All reviews
"knots"
"posture"
"depth"

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My knee was so painful I couldn't sleep at night and it went like that for long period of time, GP wasn't really helpful just giving me painkillers. And then someone recommended Matthew, what a difference now! I had a massage and it helped me a lot. Matthew's knowledge of a human body is impressive, and he is sharing it with you to really help you to understand your body, your condition and how to maintain it. I do strongly recommend!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I would highly recommend Matthew. I visited Matthew for a short massage training session. The session started with an overview of the skeleton and muscle layout. From there Matthew demonstrated massage techniques, always referring back to the skeleton and muscle diagrams. This combination of theory and practice was perfect; covering both the physical benefits and pleasures that massage can bring. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and his very friendly, relaxed but professional manner made even a complete beginner like myself leave the session with a good basic knowledge and the confidence to continue practicing. Next time I look forward to visiting for a relaxing massage!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Came to Edinburgh from days of travelling across Scotland and England.

Had muscle pain and body ache, booked the session with Matthew after reading reviews here and on Google.

The moment you enter his place, you get the feeling of warmness and welcome.

He first took my requirement and any medical issues and then started the session.

It was one of the best, all the body ache melted away and I was fully relaxed and fresh.
If in Edinburgh, do check with him.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Went to see Matthew with a neck injury, Wasn’t able to move my neck around and there consistent pain throughout my neck and back, Great decision to see Matthew who helped relieved the pain and I was able to move my neck freely again with one session. Would definitely recommend Matthew.