Hotels.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
2,652 results
All reviews train station city centre costa coffee thyme restaurant retail park meal deal transport links day ticket easy access excellent location family room good nights sleep room was spotless night's sleep princes street inns tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have claimed they are doing deep cleaning and I still had to go round everything with dettol wipes in the room
And found inches of dust on the first day we arrived

Some of the wait staff were quite rude and and didn’t really care also tried to add tip on without asking she looked like a manager in a suit jacket

One girl just didn’t look happy at all my son actually asked me if she was ok she looks really angry we didn’t want to stay in the restaurant because of that we left after we ate pretty quickly

2 guys that we saw a lot were amazing Lewis and Kieran were so nice and made us feel looked after and kids loved them which is a bonus there a was 2 young
Girls I didn’t catch both names one was Abbie she had one pink broad in her braids was so nice and another were very nice and my boys loved them too spoke to the kids and made them smile very attentive and helpful

In my opinion if the girl wait staff actually looked like they cared this would be a different review

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the 5th time we have stayed at this hotel. We regularly travel from Leeds to the North of Scotland and use this hotel as a stop off to break the journey up.

The hotel is easy to get to from the motorway and has plenty of parking. The hotel is directly next door to the train station which takes you directly into Edinburgh within 10minutes and there are a lot of regular trains usually. However on this occasion we found that there are rail strikes so they are running a much reduced service on a Sunday so just be aware if you are staying - it might be worth getting the tram to town which is a short stroll away also.

The hotel is clean as per usual and rooms are up to date. They have a HDMI port which is easily accessible and allowed me to put a fire stick into to so my kids could watch Netflix etc.

I would highly recommend this hotel and we will no doubt be back.

Room tip: Be aware of rail strikes if your getting the train into the city
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A good location on the tram and rail lines, far enough out of Edinburgh to escape the tourists. Ideal if you're flying to or from Edinburgh Airport. Usual Premier Inn room, very clean and modern. Buffet breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely, quiet hotel within close proximity to Edinburgh city centre. Train station and tram stop is within a 5 minute walk from hotel and a short journey to the city centre. The hotel has a nice, relaxed atmosphere and is great for food and drinks or exploring Edinburgh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have stayed before and had a great time so was excited to go back with easy access into central Edinburgh but without having to drive through busy traffic. We arrived a little too early and were told we could leave our car as long as we left the registration which was fine, no early check in was offered, was around 1pm with our check in time being 2 and the lady was hard to get the attention of to even ask. We went to explore Edinburgh as it was my partners birthday and came back later to check in. I joined the queue and my partner went to get the luggage. He came back five minutes later and I hadn't moved. We were going out for dinner so wanted to ask for an iron so stayed in the queue rather than just checking in on the screens. 15 more minutes passed with the same 2 groups being served (not big groups just a couple of ladies) so we gave up on the iron idea and just checked in on the screen. We're pretty patient people but had 3 more people in front of us in the queue who all gave up and went to a screen except one person. Especially with this being my partners birthday we didn't want to hang about just to check in so this did put a dampener on the day. The only friendly member of staff we did interact with was a cleaning lady who let us into our room when the key stopped working when we were trying to leave. Check out was 12pm and it was around 11 so not sure why it stopped working but glad we didn't have to go back down to the desk.