All reviews dyson fan walk in wardrobe stockbridge area dressing room deluxe room nespresso machine boutique hotel huge bathroom small hotel roll top bath mini bar thought of everything wonderful hotel city centre perfect stay visiting edinburgh comfy bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed one night at the Raeburn while visiting Edinburgh on business. They gave me a free upgrade and my beautiful, large room with walk in closet and deep bathtub and super shower/bathroom and amenities was the perfect spot to crash from an overseas flight, madly finish prepping a presentation, all the while being served an absolutely delicious dinner (steak and bernaise sauce, perfectly cooked) and breakfast (eggs royale with Scottish salmon and great coffee) . Service was impeccable, fast and kind. Room had many Scottish decorative touches, bed was comfy, and really, I could not have been more satisfied. I will no doubt return to this superb place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can’t speak more highly of the Raeburn hotel. The service we experienced from every member of staff we met was exceptional. Our room exceeded our expectation and the Scottish breakfast was amazing. We will definitely be returning soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at The Raeburn for 7 nights in September. We had a wonderful stay and we were so happy that we picked The Raeburn for our week long stay in Edinburgh. The room was amazing with a huge walk in closet and a wonderful bathroom with tub and fantastic shower. Breakfast was included and was so delicious! The coffee was absolutely excellent. We also had meals in the dining room and pub and enjoyed them all! My husband is celiac and couldn't believe he could order fish & chips gluten free! It was his favourite meal! But the best thing about The Raeburn is the staff - so helpful and friendly. My husband had a medical issue and needed to see a doctor. Lyndsey at reception was amazing - she found a doctor, booked an appointment and ordered a cab to get us there all within about an hour. My husband got the antibiotics he needed and we were so thankful to Lyndsey for all her help. The Raeburn exceeded our expectations and if we return to Edinburgh, this is where we will stay!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really great stay at the Raeburn this November. From start to finish all the staff were so helpful and cheerful. Our room was absolutely gorgeous and the tunnocks tea cakes were a great touch!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hospitality at The Raeburn was unparalleled! We were made to feel so welcome and at home, given the best recommendations for seeing Edinburgh during our stay in Scotland. The bar and restaurant were also fantastic, we dined in for three amazing meals. The breakfast included in our stay package was also phenomenal.

Date of stay: May 2018