Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free tea and coffee bigger room rooms are small control panel continental breakfast free movies air con hanging space short stay great shower usher hall west end reception area lothian road porridge minute walk tram stop
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

These rooms are well appointed, modern, clean and compact. The bed was really comfortable and the control panel above the bed was great. Although my room was next to the door to the lifts I never heard a thing. This is a great concept from Premier Inn.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank claireodo76
Reviewed 15 March 2019

I was so impressed by the facilities at the Hub the bed was really comfy, great shower and all the amenities you would expect and more for £38.00 for a Friday night stay in central Edinburgh. Would not hesitate to book again and so handy for the train home the morning after the night before.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank John M
Reviewed 15 March 2019

I only stayed in the smart, stylish hotel for one night, but was very impressed.
The staff were very helpful and cheerful. The whole building was spotlessly clean and smelled lovely.
I booked a bigger room, which is just as well as my husband would have had trouble in a smaller one, and the room size was great. The bed was sooooooo comfy and I slept really well.
Although I took a taxi to the restaurant where I was meeting friends, I could have visited any of the varied establishments within walking distance of the hotel.
Coming back to the hotel at midnight, we had a nightcap in the modern foyer bar and the staff were were as helpful as they had been all day.
I would not hesitate in staying here again and would urge any of my friends visiting Edinburgh to make use of this hotels impressive amenities.

Room tip: Choose a bigger room, and as the hotel has 7 floors, ask for a lower one, if you don’t like heights.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. Very modern, rooms are small but had everything u needed. Bar area great and all Staff so friendly. Would definitely use again. Ideal location for all sight seeing and plenty of pubs and food places.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Faye J
Reviewed 11 March 2019

5 minutes walk from Haymarket Station. As this is a Premier Inn Hub the rooms are small but they are very well designed. Space to store suitcase under bed. Ample shelving. Nice bathroom. It was very comfortable and I would stay here gain.

• Trip type: Travelled solo