“Quick dinner”
Review of Mozza

Mozza
Ranked #34 of 411 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Description: Mozza:The quality of the preparation consist in respecting the slow and long times: 72 hours of patient wait,today like as in the past. The quality and the flavours are protected by a process which is not forced. The intense control of quality is practised in every single moment of production in order to safeguard a process which has,in its oldest procedure,its most certain and exclusive for you!
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in on a Tuesday night and the place was empty so food came out pretty quickly. My only regret was ordering a pizza which came without tomato base, as I missed it, but the pizza was nice and tasty, and everyone at the table enjoyed their dinner. Portions are big and good value at £8 per person.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Had seen Mozza in St Andrews and been intrigued so decided to go here for a meal and drinks.

Two mozzarella pizzas, a glass of wine and a cocktail for £20 is not to be sniffed at and the quality of all of the above was really good. Pizzas were about as close as I've come to ones I've had in Italy and didn't feel the need for toppings as the base was wonderful.

Waiting staff were a touch awkward, worsened by the fact that they just about outnumbered the customers. Lots of milling about and watching as you eat is a touch off putting!

Other than that had a really nice meal and would return. Dessert menu leaves something to be desired though - went next door to Tony Macaroni and had their tiramisu instead!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I like to think I know my pizza, and to me Mozza is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a good pizza. It’s authentically Italian and is fantastic value for money. The staff are very polite and efficient and we try to go every time we’re in Dundee for the 5 till 5 deal.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Perfect place for students who think that Snow Patrol are a legitimate band. It strives to be authentic but it's actually pretty bland.
In fairness, it's cheap. But then, I would rather pay another £3-£4 and have my pizza not come out as a soggy disappointment. Menu is rather limited also. If you want a cheap lunch and don't care how it tastes, here or Tony Macaroni next door will do you fine. If you want proper pizza, head to Cafe Sicilia on the Perth Road or Visocchi's in the ferry.

1  Thank General_Biscuits
VivaItaliaGroup, Customer Service Executive at Mozza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi General_Biscuits,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts, we really appreciate customer feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us at Mozza. As our pizzas are true Neapolitan style they have a less crispy but much tastier base. I apologise if this was not what was expected.

Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Mozza

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

the best pizzeria in Dundee, kind and attentive waiters to detail, full of Italians, and reflects the true 100% Neapolitan pizzeria, too bad I can not put 6 stars