“The best restaurant in Dumfries??”
Review of Crumb

Crumb
Ranked #24 of 127 Restaurants in Dumfries
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: Family-friendly restaurant serving delicious British food with American and Asian influences
Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Been past this place multiple times without realising it was a restaurant. Very plain exterior with 2 plants by the door and classy black and white theme doesn't give too much away. I googled the place and saw the menu which looked interesting and so booked a table for the following evening. I was not disappointed from the moment I walked in. The interior is clean and modern and the waiting staff were so friendly and welcoming. The menu is large and varied and I found it difficult to choose. I had the chicken and haggis dish which is delicious and a very generous portion. The prices are very reasonable given the quality. I would definitely recommend this place and will be back.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed a family gathering of 15 the staff the food and the service were 1st class great quality food and given the size of our table
Well done we all had a great afternoon catching up over goood food

1  Thank nikralc
Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Visited for the first time in a while . Starters amazing . My husband thoroughly enjoyed his risotto. I had short rib beef which was disappointing. Too much fat for my liking . Has not put us off returning .

Reviewed 25 September 2021

We have been here a couple of times and have to say it is in my opinion the best restaurant in Dumfries. Our lunch was delicious. The service was excellent and deserts devine. Cannot recommend enough.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 24 September 2021 via mobile

Lovely meal. Everything fresh, homemade and full of flavour. I had the Meat pizza then a chocolate fondue. My friend had the Malaysian Calamari then the Mussels and Chips then the Lemon Tart and a coffee.... Everything was delicious and the service was good.
Also love the decor/ surroundings, very relaxing.

Date of visit: September 2021