Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$130
ExpediaUS$130
Agoda.comUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,151 results
All reviews main bar city centre lovely hotel next morning room was spacious one night stay evening meal pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for my birthday weekend. Hotel is lovely as is the outdoor area with the pods however there was an unfortunate mix up. Two of my friends had separately arranged for bubbly to be left for me. On checking it the man at the desk gave us a voucher for a bottle of bubbly, saying we could redeem it at the bar and that there would be a note in my room . In my room was a bottle of Prosecco waiting for us. I then looked at the voucher I had been given at reception and there was a different name on it not mine. So I went down to reception and handed it in saying it was not mine. The man at reception said there had been a mix up and the other girl got my voucher. I told him the bottle of Prosecco was in my room and he was confused at this.
I didn’t realise until a few days later when my other friend wrote to me asking did I get a bottle of bubbly from her at the hotel and then realised I was actually meant to get two. Disappointing that my friend went to this effort and it was mixed up by reception.
My other grievance is that we had booked breakfast on both mornings, both for the last slot of breakfast. The first morning we were waiting a good while for our order to be taken, 15 to 20 mins. We didn’t really mind. The next morning we got down five minutes after our booked time and the door to the breakfast room was locked.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Olga HeNRY, General Manager at Da Vinci's Hotel Derry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Hi BoyleDerv.
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you experienced confusion regarding the prosecco from your friends . I have asked the team and we are currently only aware of 1 bottle which had been provided in your room. I would be happy to investigate this further if you can please forward the details of both orders to info@davincishotel.com. With our opening weekend we were extremely busy during service and apologise for the delay in your breakfast order. We have also taken your feedback on board and will ensure that the door will remain open once breakfast service has commenced. I look forward to hearing from you further to resolve your issue re the prosecco.

Reviewed 3 October 2020

This out of town hotel has lots of free parking and got us checked in quickly. The bedroom was spacious and modern, Wi-fi worked well and the bed was comfy. Shame the bathroom which came out of the 1960s. The décor was poor, rusty towel rail, the curtain shower was ineffective, the shower head, well words fail me ...oh, and toilet cistern drip, drip, dripped all night long.

Breakfast was well socially distanced, the food and service was excellent. Special mention to Maria on reception who was a superstar and went out of her way to help us out.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Repeat customer - stayed for 2 night in superior room and have frequested the hotel in the past for its location and restaurant . Room was unbearable Hot and multiple time requested front desk to adjust but was ignored or told on a timer and nothing they could do . Spent most of first evening in the lobby due to heat .
Unfortunately the restaurant is closed it seems for business during the pandemic and we were informed the bar was run by same people and chefs ...honestly the service and food was the worst and it was confirmed by all in our party. Further requests at the front desk went ignored second day and we departed after second night and stayed elsewhere.Dissapointing after so many good stays and wont be back .....as there are other hotels in the area happy to listen and glad of the business

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Class service and cocktails and pints were top notch :) very good deal on the overnight stay, bubbly on arrival and dinner :) if an overnight your liking it’s perfect as has all you need under one roof :) great service , food and bar

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2020

I had to cancel because of covid restrictions at short notice. The hotel could easily have insisted on keeping my payment or issuing a voucher for a later date but they refunded instead. Lovely, kind people. I will definitely stay here on my next overnight to Derry, whenever that may be!

2  Thank tpbel