“The Best in Ballyhackamore!”
Review of Cafe Mauds

Cafe Mauds
Ranked #424 of 1,164 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fantastic vibe, service and atmosphere in Cafe Mauds. I am a VERY regular customer and have never been disappointed. Staff are extremely friendly and help especially in trying to decide what to have from the extensive menu! It’s a tough choice!! I highly recommend mauds and having visited many cafes on Ballyhackamore this is the best by far! If you are in the area you need to try it! The crepes are unbelievable and freshly made in store and the mix ins are also amazing. Cafe Mauds is a must!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Had a lovely cup of coffee and a chocolate eclair there yesterday, it tasted as delicious as it looked. Will definitely be back to try all the gorgeous cream cakes and traybakes on offer. Lovely friendly staff and a great selection of food and ice cream.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Cafe Mauds for the first time today and I wasn’t disappointed. The cafe had a lovely modern decor,lovely friendly staff,would highly recommend,I will be back soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Went in for lunch with my husband. They have an excellent selection of lunch options including waffles and crepes for desserts. I ate so much I needed a nap. Normally when I have enough I just stop eating but the food was so good, I couldn't stop.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to be extra nice.

The shop itself is very tidy. I've been in a couple of times and each time the place is spotless even though it's rush hour.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Always loved Cafe Mauds on Lisburn road but being from Dundonald means that this is so much handier. Friendly staff, great food (as expected from Lisburn road store) and very efficient. Baffles me that people complain about the rules of seating - it makes sense to order your food then get a table instead of people saving tables and taking up space. Can't get enough of the brownie desserts, yum! Have been a few times and will be back again.