“Wont be returning”

Bluebell Farm - Farmhouse Inns
Ranked #184 of 373 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first visit was around Christmas. Service was awful and place was a mess. It was Christmas so decided to give it a second chance.
We went at the end of January for a birthday meal for our sons 1st Birthday. Place was alot cleaner (looking positive we thought) we ordered our food which took longer than necessary. When food arrived the steak was under cooked so sent it back. 2 minutes later it came back..... still under cooked! Third time a winner but the rest of my family had finished there food! I wasn't in the mood for my dinner by then, it put a complete damper on my son's 1st Birthday. No check back was given at any point it was almost as if they were avoiding us.
We won't be returning.

1  Thank unkn0wn666
Steve H, General Manager at Bluebell Farm - Farmhouse Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi
Im unsure why you would suddenly complete a review when you visited 5 months ago when we had not long opened.
Yes we had teething troubles but both our service and quality have improved greatly so I feel your review is rather unfair at this time.
I wish you all the best in your search for a culinary experience that meets your needs.
Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mum booked a table here for 12 of us for my birthday. It was my first visit here and considering it was half term it wasn’t busy at all.
The food was lovely and the desserts are enormous. Would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Charlotte H
Teresa C, Guest Relations Manager at Bluebell Farm - Farmhouse Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.
Good to hear that you enjoyed the food and the desserts definitely have the WOW factor.
We look forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was expecting bluebell farm to be packed given it was half term but it wasn't.... but it was 2.30pm.
Great value for money and huge selection to choose from. Burger was good quality and I suggest you share a sundae as it was pretty big.
The only thing was that the sundae came out before the burger but they took it away and brought another one later.

1  Thank Jo K

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.Sorry for the mix up with your dessert.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my daughter and her carer, the carvery was delicious and my daughter had a cheese burger and she said she would definitely come again and that’s the best burger she has ever had! I would like to recommended this place to everybody and I would like to say a big thank you to Ashleigh

1  Thank Taz W
Teresa C, Guest Relations Manager at Bluebell Farm - Farmhouse Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I would firstly like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and also such a wonderful review.
It's great to hear that our team are doing us proud.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here with some friends for a carvery and a catch up. Order at the bar and take your ticket to the carvery deck job. Ordering took ages, there was 1 member of staff behind the bar trying to serve drinks and take food orders, and about 12 people.in the queue. I was queuing for around 20 mins. Food itself.was delicious. The restaurant split into 2 sections, normal dining and a family area. The family area looked like a zoo with food all.over the tables and floor and not enough staff to clean it as quickly as people.were wanting to sit. The other dining section was OK but there a few tables needing to be cleaned in order for people to sit. Puddings are amazing and available to.eat in or takeaway.

2  Thank Lora C

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Sorry to hear that we were unable to give you the perfect experience and would hope that in the future we can make your time with us a much better experience.
Great to hear that you enjoyed the food and also our desserts.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.