“BREAKFAST & EVENING MEAL”

The Foley Arms Hotel
Ranked #36 of 106 Restaurants in Malvern
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a busy pub in a beautiful old listed building with amazing views over the malvern hills! You can sit on one of our two terraces to dine and enjoy the views.Kids are welcome to dine with us, we provide high chairs and changing facilities and we welcome breast feeding mothers. Disabled access is through the front of the building and we have disabled toilet facilities. Food ranges from snacks such as teacakes, scones and toasties to a full on meal such as steak, burgers, curries...Far too many to list! You can view our full menu at jdwetherspoon's website. Downstairs we have the Morgan bar, every Friday and Saturday night enjoy craft beer and cocktails here till 12am with music. Upstairs is our lovely hotel with rooms ranging from £59 per night weekdays and £89 weekends, you can book online on the Wetherspoons website or give us a call! We hope to see you soon! Don't forget to review us!
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Malvern for the very first time needed breakfast as we use Wetherspoons elsewhere tried it. Service was good, breakfast was ok although bacon was rather crispy. Second time went in for evening meal I had 14oz steak & hubby had a 14 oz steak off the specials which came with eggs which he said went together really well, both were cooked as we had ordered. All the staff we met were pleasant & friendly. Just a small thing, you offer the option to add peas to meals, could baked beans also be an option as you use them on the breakfast anyway.

Emma H, Manager at The Foley Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Many thanks for your review!
I’m glad you enjoyed your visit with us and we hope to welcome you again soon.
Although baked beans aren’t listed as an option you can certainty swap for these on any meal, just ask at the bar when you order.
Thanks again

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

- dirty tables covered in empty glasses
- gravy served in tiny little ramekin dish, which I spilled on my hand and burned myself (they’ve never heard of a jug)
- condiment bottles mostly empty and sticky
- seemed severely under-staffed

The food was actually ok, despite the fact that the steak and kidney pudding I ordered was actually a pie.

I think I’ll give my hard earned money to an establishment that actually cares that we’re there next time.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, my apologies that you had such a poor experience with us. Please can you email us on p5562@jdwetherspoon.co.uk with details of when you visited us so I can look into it further
Many thanks

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Popped in here after the theatre last night. Now; I know this is wetherspoons, I know it was a busy Saturday night due to football, and I know it is the first place the younger set all flock to. However, after waiting over 20 minutes at the bar along with many other people I decided enough was enough. Staff were hopeless - taking ages to serve customers, obviously dealing with orders placed via their app rather than people standing at the bar, and a couple of members of staff were simply wandering around looking busy. One of them passed along the bar more than 20 times just collecting bottles and glasses while doing her best to ignore anyone around.

Hopeless. As I left I told the security Lady on the door that there would be no trouble tonight as no one could get a drink. The reply "tell me about it...". Must be standard practice.

Tim - this place needs a shake up. Pathetic.

Please accept my apologies for this poor experience, this is not the standard we aim for and I will discuss it with the team on that night to find out what went wrong. Staff should always prepare app orders in the correct service order they arrive in so people who were at the bar first should be served first. We usually have a person specifically designated to the app orders at this time so again I will check what went wrong.
I do hope you give us another chance should you be in the area again
Thanks for taking the time to review us

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here and it's was good had chips and chilli and a couple of beers , it was good place to read the paper and had a rest good seating outside .Its a very well priced pub to use they have a lot of choice in food and drink offers . They have a lot of seating areas in and outside and staff are really nice .

TheFoleyArmsHotel, Gabriela, Hotel Team Leader at The Foley Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time in the pub and we do hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here whilst away with work. Lovely location although parking is not ideal. I had a lovely greeting when arrived. Room clean and very functional.
The service in the pub was “ok” and the food was as expected for “spoons “. You know what your getting.

But overall a nice experience.

TheFoleyArmsHotel, Gabriela, Hotel Team Leader at The Foley Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel. We are sorry about the inconvenience created by the lack of our own car park, we wish we could do something about it.
We do hope that your pub experience was good as well and we will do our best to improve so our food is great, not just ok.
We do hope that we will get to welcome you again soon!