“Always great food and service ”

Coppa Club - Maidenhead
Get food delivered
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have never had a bad experience at Coppa. Food is always delicious, great gluten free choice and restaurant is always clean. Staff are very attentive, we have been there twice in the last few weeks and been served by Chelsea. She was bubbly, friendly and delivered great service.
Will of course return again soon

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (274)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came for our Anniversary and had never been to any of your restaurants. Our server was Chelsea and she was so professional, helpful and attended to our needs. The food was really quick and really nice too. Good social distancing precautions too, comfortable, friendly and the food was great - well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for lunch with my grandma, had a great veggie meal, and our waitress Chelsea was really friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been regular patrons of this Coppa in Maidenhead, and the standard has been good for some time. Perhaps it the post lockdown reboot that has caused teething problems, but ordered the chicken and one of the two pieces was off. ( I worked in a 5 star hotel kitchen in the past, it very easy to smells and taste it, even when you risk it, you can alway tell.) front of house did a good job and offered to comp it. The replacement piece looked the same, It had a clean edge from my first cut, I did notice some new lemon pips too. I smelled it again and it was the same.

One of two things happened, the kitchen gave me a new piece that had been cross contaminated alongside the off section (the young waitress was probably told to say to me that the chicken was delivered yesterday) or the kitchen re-grilled it and squeezed some lemon to cut the ‘soapy’ taste.

I didn’t want to make a fuss, as the front of house already implemented a remedy but I wanted to feedback to the kitchen that I had noticed it and I left it on the plate untouched.

Benefit of the doubt?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service from Chelsea today in CC Maidenhead and always service with a smile. Good food, good location and nice vibes.