“Won't be going back”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had booked a table several weeks ago as there was a party of 6. Knew nothing about it when we turned up but managed to find us a table. I went to the ladies where only one toilet was working. The toilet area was disgusting. My shoes were sticking to the floor and with only one toilet working there was a queue. The food was ok but the service was poor. They seemed just to want to get us out. We all agreed that we will not be going back to this awful resturant.

2  Thank 186346Jane

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A friend and I come here for dinner and I have to say the staff were amazing from start to finish - so helpful and so friendly!
I ordered the paneer madras which was very delicious... And my friend ordered the chicken tikka masala which was also very tasty.. This was my first time at this Indian and it certainly won't be the last!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I experienced Akbar’s for the first time whilst in Leeds and was very impressed. The service was brilliant and the food was amazing with generous portions, especially the naan bread!! I will definitely be returning and would recommend this to anybody who enjoys a curry.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Polite staff ,nice food ,but very very simular to lots of India restaurants I have been too in the past ..dishes not very spicy for my taste even when asked for extra spice

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We went for our friends birthday. Food was amazing. We ordered lots of starters and sides instead of mains. The garlic man bread came hanging on hook and was so big and that was only regular, served 4 people plenty. Loved the lamb chops, highly recommend. Definitely book a table. No parking outside, easier to bus in. Route is on the head row so any bus to the bus station will pass it. Food was fair priced.