“Great food. Excellent service ”

Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Leeds
Get food delivered
Ranked #190 of 2,114 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$14 - US$41
Neighbourhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Enjoy the feeling of being in Florence in Leeds, whatever the weather. I wanted My Restaurant on Park Row to provide an authentic Italian escape without the need for your passport. I’ve chosen white marble, washed woods and green leather to bring out the laid back Italian atmosphere. And whether you want to enjoy classic Italian food, made with well-sourced, seasonal artisan ingredients, in the restaurant, alfresco on the terrace, perched at at our deli bar or with a glass of bubbles at our Prosecco bar, there’s something here for everyone.
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

Stylish Gino restaurant with rather too many photos on the walls of the man himself! Extensive menu offering wonderful Italian dishes. The buratta starter was delightful. The crispy duck with cherry sauce was excellent. Attentive service.

3  Thank Kingpaul100
Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Leeds, General Manager at Gino D'Acampo My Restaurant Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Ciao Kingpaul100,

I am glad that you had a great experience & enjoyed our new Burratta dish, which has been extremely popular with our guests! I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Dario Baldassarre

Write a reviewReviews (1,428)

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Oh my! Service fabulous! Food amazing! Samuel was engaging, polite and very accommodating! Highly recommended. David was also lovely. Ambiance was just what we wanted. Food was perfectly cooked, well presented and hot! We will be back

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank kate_rosher

Ciao kate_rosher,

I am glad that you had a great experience and I will share your comments with the team!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

We went to Gino's on a Saturday night to celebrate my sisters 22nd birthday; we book Gino's every year for both our birthdays as it is our favourite place however we normally expect slow service and extremely cramped seating arrangements however this time we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. 5 of us were sat comfortably and socially distanced at the front of the restaurant. David our waiter went above and beyond for our table of 5; he especially made a huge effort to accommodate our 75 year old grandma's VERY basic and bland meal request. He was friendly and brought our food and drinks promptly and made us feel very special. If it wasn't for him, the tip would have definately been a little lower!
Food is always fabulous at Gino's so again I could not fault that at all.
Will definitely be booking for our next birthday!

1  Thank laurac161295

Ciao laurac161295,

Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with Gino Leeds with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit, and that you come for your birthday every year!

I will be sure to pass on your thanks to the team & Davide in particular.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

Ginos is one of my favourite restaurants. The food is always fresh and well presented. The service is always friendly, efficient and the staff always have a smile.

Ciao Kathryn W,

Grazie mille for sharing the experience you had with us at Gino Leeds with others here on Trip Advisor. The fact that you had a great experience means a lot to me and I loved reading about your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends again very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2021

What a delight to experience Gino D'Acampo again in Leeds. Super food and most supportive Staff being there when needed to advise. Really enjoyed the occasion and certainly one to recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021

Ciao KiethMrYorkshire,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent visit at Gino Leeds. I am glad that you had a great experience and I will share your comments with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you & your wife again very soon!