“worst restaurant experience”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst restaurant I have ever been to. I have always ordered takeout but my friends and I decided to eat in and it was not good at all. Firstly the cutlery was not great, very difficult to use. Upon arrival, there was a disgusting fishy, toilet smell which was present throughout our time there. I felt very sick so we had to use our own spray to get rid of it, after a while the smell came back since we were there for so long and it was disgusting as we were not able to eat or talk properly as the smell was too strong. We also had to wait an hour for our food ( we were told it would take 30 mins) and it came cold, we sent our food back and it came back cold AGAIN. We then sent the food back again and I found a HAIR in my chicken donner. We had to wait an extra 20 minutes just for our food to get warmed up and even longer since they got it wrong twice. With the amount of times we had sent our food back, it came up to 2 hours of us waiting and I was appalled by the service. The water also had some sort of thread in it and the glasses had finger smudges on the inside, it was very off putting. There was also sauce spillages on the sides of the table, meaning it was not cleaned properly. Due to covid, I would have expected the place to have at least be clean and hygienic and the food to be handled properly but I was very disappointed. The service was also disgraceful as they did not even apologise for any of this. A waste of my money and would definitely not recommend.

1  Thank mayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Write a reviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good customer service, very nice chicken donner served by rahim definitely recommend. Thumbs up from us

Got a lamb tikka donner
10/10 definitely recommend
Nice quick service
Thanks to manager ammer
Defo coming back again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food came on time and quick service with naveed the waiter and the manager amir and will definitely come back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

good meal chicken donnor fresh and tasty. I’d recommended others to come to shimlas
served by raheem good service