“Amazing services!”
Review of Frangoz

Frangoz
Ranked #605 of 776 Restaurants in Bradford
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I'm going in this hotel to enjoy my birthday with my friends. We can Order American dishes and enjoyed it. We are very happy with the service of frangoz.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We are visiting frangoz in last month to celebrate my birthday. We are happy with the service of Frangoz. It's staff was super-friendly.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I took my nieces who had come to stay from down south for the holidays and wanted to treat them to a Goblet, bit of fun and excitement! Totally backfired! The waiter was completely unhelpful as he told me not to purchase a particular flavour as it only came in a small fish bowl and we wanted the large glass. So when it arrived in a plastic fish bowl I questioned what was going on! The waiter then lied and denied all knowledge of what he had said! I asked for the manager who was a waste of time and asked the waiter to come back and argue it out with us and tell us his wage was being docked if we requested a refund. At this point I had no option but to send the kids to the car before it escalated and go to the counter to find out what was going on after 30 mins of drama. The manager was a complete joke and unable to manage the situation. He kept asking the waiter to clarify and made out like I was lying. I basically told him he either gave me a refund or I was walking out anyway! In the end we did get our money back but I can’t explain how annoyed and humiliated I was made to feel in a restaurant full of people! Will never go back! I’d heard the service was poor but... it was practically none existent! Poor kids, all the fun was drained from the visit!

1  Thank BZ4eva
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I'm just amazed by seeing how wonderful the Bradford branch looks!
I ordered a T bone steak and I can honestly say it was cooked to profection!
They can provide privacy for couples.
They did an amazing job with the service keep it up!

1  Thank Bilal S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Poor service! Some staff have the ‘dont care’ attitude and they had long waiting times even though they weren’t really that busy. Wont be going there again