“Amazing!!!”

The Club And Spa At The Cube
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My friend booked the Rasul spa day for us yesterday, we go to spas regularly so had high expectations. The receptionist greeted us and showed us around the spa. We paid for robes and towels which was fine as we had extra towels through the day and asked for fresh robes after our treatments. The rasul was great and fun to enjoy with my friend. I booked a last minute pedicure, my therapist was lovely and gave me the most relaxing foot massage! Well worth the money, the staff are friendly and approachable. Than you

2  Thank DaniSH21
Ollie T, General Manager at The Club And Spa At The Cube, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great review and feedback.

The RASUL treatment is great and we are glad you enjoyed it.

I will certainly pass your positive comments onto the spa team and we hope to see you again very soon.

Thank you once again and we look fowrad to seeing you again very soon.

Regards,

"niggle"
"fab"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came to the spa last week for a couples spa day, on reading past reviews we were a bit worried but optimistic.
We had a warm welcome from the reception staff even though it was quite busy, we didn’t feel rushed at all.
We wereshown around the spa then taken for our treatments straight away. Our therapists were polite and gave us a lovely treatment. The facilities were a bit busy just after our treatments but we went into the salt room and swinging hammock area, which was great.
Lunch was great.
All in all we loved our spa day, the staff are warm and welcoming and we would definitely return.

Dear Nichola,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

We work hard to deliver excellent service and treatments, so we are very pleased that you enjoyed your day with us.

I will definitely pass on your positive comments onto our spa team.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and myself brought a groupon voucher which included two 25 min treatments (facial and back massage) and lunch, and it was fab! After reading some bad reviews I was sceptical about going, but it was good. For £60 per person it was fantastic value for money, some of the other reviews people want all for nothing! The staff were all friendly and the spa never felt over crowded. The treatments were relaxing and the therapist made both my partner and myself feel so relaxed. Would definitely return!

Ollie T, General Manager at The Club And Spa At The Cube, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Savannah,

Thank you very much for your recent review and great feedback.

We do offer great value for money at this fantastic spa and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your day with us.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Bought a voucher from Groupon (good value) for spa treatment and lunch. Upon booking through the spa the voucher I purchased did not include spa use for the day however another voucher advertised for same price did. Manager managed to sort access for us even so-which they should have considering both vouchers we're exact same price.Much confusion on Groupon. Treatment- More could have been done about skin consultation and products to recommend post treatment.while leaving a facemask on maybe a head massage instead of the therapist sitting there would have been appreciated. I felt this was due to time constraints for the staff who worked there one in one out type vibe. Understanding deals via Groupon it can get fairly busy however Spa needs to be able to not overbook the facilities as there was not enough beds/chairs better use of the space is clearly needed.need to step up their game. Needs a tidy up and some leaks through ceilings in spa area. Ideally more suitable beds far too low to the ground.Pool temperature lovely as was the surrounding temperature around spa. Restaurant Staff in the Bardolino were superb and very attentive. Spa pool area is quite surprisingly very loud with the Jets noise was in keeping with a noisy restaurant. Overall Good value for money for what you receive lovely treatments and friendly therapists- facilities need better maintenance which brings down the high end appeal.

2  Thank Elizabeth O

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you very much for your recent review and feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your treatments with us and I agree that our team of therapists are really friendly and customer focused.

We are working hard to improve the facilities where we can, and all the issues you have highlighted are in hand and will be resolved very soon.

We also work hard to maintain a good balance between volume of guests and facilities each day, however we do have some occasions when the spa is busy and we manage that very closely on the day.

Thank you again for your valued review and we hope to see you again very soon.