“Authentic Spanish food with a special modern twist”
Review of Tasca Dali

Tasca Dali
Ranked #3 of 146 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$27 - US$40
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really lovely birthday treat for my husband. The gorgeous food, understanding of how to look after guests and knowledge of good wine was exemplary. Thanks to Alex and his team who work really hard but make it look easy because they love what they do. We had a fabulous time and would recommend to anyone looking for a Spanish experience in the heart of Warwick.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the member we walked in, we felt looked after. It was quite refreshing not to have to wade through a menu and we enjoyed the set menu concept.
Booking is essential, as it's not the biggest place. How on earth they can deliver such great food with the limited facilities is anyone's guess.
We would definitely go again

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Phoned for a table - Mobile number (a bit suspicious)
The message said send a text rather than leave a message.
Generally I'm used to talking to a human to book a table!!!

But that was where the bad news stopped.
I received a text back confirming my booking
The restaurant is small and friendly we were greeted by Alex (the boss). Had a great chat about the food and way they work. There's no menu you just get brought excellent food - course after course for £30 a head.
Great night. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Was intrigued by the no menu idea which worked really well as you try more foods than you would if you were to order as at times we are put off by the title or description or we aren’t adventurous enough. The starter platter was lovely especially the sheeps cheese and Spanish ham, the next course chorizo and bean soup a little spicy for me my partner loved the chorizo (said he hadn’t tasted chorizo as good) the next course was Sea bream served on a lushus sauce and rice like I’ve never tasted so good (definitely the best course for me) the next course of chicken in a bbq sauce was lovely moist sweet sticky chicken, by this time we were feeling very full but could not resist the dessert of marinated pineapple followed by a very nice liquor all of this for £30! What value for money, I have to say the wine is a little expensive but the cost of the meal I feel offsets this, another thing I did comment on was the heat of the food for my liking was a little cool but Alex explained to us that it was the best way to enjoy the flavour and that we certainly did.

1  Thank Pam H
Reviewed 12 May 2018

My husband and I had the most delightfully different meal. The food was fantastic, the wine was fantastic, staff were fantastic - all in all a great experience. If you want a meal that comes straight from the Mediterranean, get yourself down to Tasca Dali. We look forward to our next visit