Hotel Indigo Newcastle
Staybridge Suites Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Breakfast included
East Byermoor Guest House(Newcastle upon Tyne)
TripAdvisor
Headley Hall(Newcastle upon Tyne)
TripAdvisor
Roomzzz Newcastle City(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Breakfast included
Kensington House Aparthotel(Newcastle upon Tyne)
TripAdvisor
Jesmond Dene House(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
93a Grey Street Apartments(Newcastle upon Tyne)
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Newcastle Quayside(Newcastle upon Tyne)
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Motel One Newcastle(Newcastle upon Tyne)
  • Bar/Lounge
2,444 results
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantcomplimentary mini barbalcony roomaveda toiletriesmpw restaurantassembly roomskit katrainfall showercity centrebottle of proseccocar parklovely hoteltrain stationfront of housereception staffwalk in showersaturday night
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a lovely Hotel ideally situated inn the heart of the City near to all amenities Shops, restaurants and night life but very quiet on the night we stayed in fact slept like logs in a very spacious room with lovely bed and linen, the room had everything thing you needed TV was large plenty of storage bathroom no bath but large walk in shower lovely toiletries all good.
The front of house very friendly and efficient parking in Hotel and £12.00 excellent for a City center and as we were Bed and breakfast we ate in the Marco Pierre White Restaurant food was average considering it was Monday morning items not filled up on the buffet but worst of all having to ask for table to be cleared as empty plates left stacked up for ages as were most of the tables around us simple basics of a good restaurant and meals not hot just luke warm spoiled the whole point of eating there
really.
The Hotel is great we had a lovely Birthday night for my wife and will be back but maybe give Breakfast a miss thanks PBV

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
David G, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great detailed review and I hope your wife enjoyed her birthday. I will pass on your kind words to the reception team. I would like to apologise for the poor experience you had at breakfast, I will raise your comments with the restaurant manager so that we can improve in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this hotel and the whole experience was a good one from arriving to leaving. Can't fault the staff, location and quality throughout and for the price I paid great value too! I can't recommend this hotel for somewhere to stay in Newcastle highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and I will pass your lovely comments on to our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at Indigo hotel had a lovely executive room shower was brilliant , room was kept spotless clean.The staff on reception ,behind the bar and in the dining room were very friendly and made you welcome food was excellent and would recommend this hotel .We went on a travelzoo deal

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lilian,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I will pass your kind words on to our team. We hope you will stay with us again when next in Newcastle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed staying here on a Travel Zoo deal. The on site parking is helpful and all of the staff were great. Far enough away from some of the louder spots but easy to walk down to the river and quayside.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Colin,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope you enjoyed your time in Newcastle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good location, friendly staff, above average breakfast, would highly recommend
As a bonus my room had a balcony, not something I expected, but the fresh air was very welcome after a late night
The car parking is well signposted

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Craig,
Thank you for giving us a great review and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.