Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
ExpediaUS$45
Agoda.comUS$42
Vio.com
1,425 results
All reviews wet room train station floor to ceiling windows city centre budget hotel air con short stay family room superior room excellent location would stay again bars and restaurants great shower saturday night tyne bridge excellent value for money tea coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2022

Couldn’t fault this place friendly staff , very clean , lovely breakfast plenty of choice ! Great location for train all amenities !
People would say small room and bathroom but suited two of us just fine ! No problem !
Hats of to Reuben the housekeeper ! Every day room was cleaned and coffee tea and clean cups replenished !
I would really recommend this place and definitely book here again thanks

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at Sleeperz Newcastle. The hotel is walking distance from To/from the station (even with a large suit case).

The hotel is close to the market which is held along the banks of the river every Sunday. Central Newcastle is only a short walk away and their are a number of great restaurants and shops close to the hotel. Try Number 1 Queen Street for a traditional full English breakfast one morning. It’s a 10 minute walk from the hotel and a very beautiful building underneath the bridge.

The room itself was comfortable, functional and clean. The bathroom was an unusual design and quiet small but it did the job.

I did not try the breakfast so cannot comment on that.

Staff were all friendly and welcoming.

For the price paid it’s a good product of no frills convenience.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the church.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2022

Really nice hotel for the money, we had a superior room, nice view. The bed was 2 singles pushed together but comfortable and room clean & welcoming. Nice bathroom/ walk in shower. Ideally located near train station & short walk to shops/ bars/ clubs. There is a strict guest only policy and this was great for keeping the hotel quiet & safe. We had no noise at all throughout our stay. Staff friendly & helpful. We will definitely stay again, couldn’t fault it.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 627allisonh
Reviewed 20 August 2022

Had a lovely stay but felt let down by several issues. Check in was nice & smooth with friendly staff. We had upgraded our room to a superior & it was lovely & clean but had very little storage, especially the bathroom. This wouldn’t have been a problem for 1 night but we stayed 4. The views from the floor to ceiling window were superb.
Room servicing appears to have been stopped throughout the country now since covid & if that is to continue then I would suggest larger bins are provided. Surely over a 4 night stay it is not unreasonable to have the room serviced at least once. Our “king size” bed was in fact 2 singles pushed together with the ever present gap in the middle. The toilet paper was cheap & nasty & out of keeping with the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was buffet style, adequate & reasonable.
The drinks menu said there was a “guest ale” & to enquire at the bar to see what is was & the price. When I asked what the “guest ale” was I was told it was CIDER.
Location is no more than a 5 minutes walk from the railway station.
Overall we had a vey enjoyable stay & would definitely stop again.

Room tip: Upgrade to a superior room
Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Positive notes-

Great area , close to the centre of town, 2 minutes from train station or less.

Staff on check in area / reception on the day I checked it was 8th August was amazing and beyond and above.

Never slept good but a not good sleeper as it is bed comfy.

Breakfast is basic but enough to get you though the day if you like what’s there.

I found More and adequate for my needs. Positive note the potato things are amazing!

Idea notes - HP brown sauce / Heinz tomato ketchup in bottle or little sashes.

Breakfast could do with fried eggs added and maybe mushrooms in cooked in butter .
Then breakfast would be perfect 10 with all notes added.

Now the negatives / my little nags.

1st Staff at breakfast could of being more better at greeting customer

Like simple good morning / how are you? Did you sleep sleep ? Only examples Never good he happy vibes off any of the breakfast staff.
This is day 1 of 2.

Teabags are weak tasting - need better branded ones Scottish Blend or tetley tea.

Safe in rooms if there meant to be for customers why don’t wee get the code so wee could use / change code so wee can put stuff in them. If not in use I recommend removing them . I had one big brand hotel with safe left open so you can change code and use it. And when fished leave open So next person can use.

Cheak in staff 10/10
Room / tea making facilities 7/10
Breakfast staff 5/10

Overall good deal with price.

I would come back to Sleeperz in Newcastle but Dundee is my next one then Edinburgh so on so forth.
Until I tried all Sleeperz