“Lovely, friendly customer service”

HarBAR: Kitchen, Bar & Terrace
Ranked #47 of 261 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: US$12 - US$48
Description: Enjoy all day dining at its best at the HarBAR, Kitchen, Bar & Terrace located within Guildford Harbour Hotel 7 Spa. Kick back with the daily papers, or dine with friends while enjoying exceptional food in relaxed surroundings. The restaurant is open from 7am-10.30pm, 7 days a week, for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, as well as indulgent afternoon teas.
Reviewed 20 June 2021

We were served by a lovely team. Hannah in particular was so accommodating. They really made our evening special. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (229)

Reviewed 19 June 2021

Natalia was exceptionally attentive... really made our visit. Thank youso much! We will back for sure

Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

AWESOME service by Natalia - Simply TOP!
Nice meal, great atmosphere, superb vibe & music.
Kudos to GM and his staff - very attentive, great experience and relaxed vibe.
Totally recommended.
Outdoor seating, bar area, restaurant area. Clean, prompt service and great quality.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Virs84
Reviewed 17 June 2021

My wife and I wanted to go out for a meal and stumbled upon Harbour hotel, while it didn't seem much from far away, once we came closer we were very impressed with the stylish decor and the level of service! We had a beautiful table inside and ordered some cocktails straight away and let me tell you - what a bloody good cocktails they were, nothing like a PROPER Old fashioned made the old school way. We also got some guacamole and paprika chips for some a bit. The wonderful lady who served us at the bar (sorry didn't catch her name) was superb, really knew the ins and outs of cocktails. But I've got to say, the highlight of the night was the delicious 8oz Ribeye steak which was the best steak I've ever had and believe me, I've had many.

I highly recommend the Harbour in Guildford, what a fantastic night out!

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

We had a lovely lunch to celebrate my Mums birthday. We had a great table on the terrace, in the shade which was perfect.
The food was great and service was super. My mum was given a little birthday treat at the end of our meal which made her day - thank you so much.

Date of visit: May 2021