Premier Inn Bury St Edmunds Town Centre Hotel
Ixworth House(Ixworth)
TripAdvisor
Oak Farm Barn(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
The Chantry Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
All Saints Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
The Fox Inn(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
The Northgate(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
The Abbey Hotel(Bury St Edmunds)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthyme restaurantair conmeal dealabbey gardensexcellent locationfree car parkingshort walkbeautiful townfamily roombudget hotelwithin easy walking distancequiet locationlarge tveasy parkingcomfortable bedgood sizewould stay again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Usual ease of booking our room. Very quiet location adjacent to the town centre. Large spacious room.
Dedicated car parking, so we could walk into town. Saturday is market day so worth a visit. Great choice of restaurants & pub

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for one night due to work and headed to the restaurant at about 7pm. I ordered the curry and was so disappointed! The bread, poppadom and chutney was ok but the chicken was just awful! The curry was pretty tasteless and the chicken was so chewy, I gave up after two pieces. I told the staff this and they took the meal off of my bill. I then ordered the chocolate brownie and was equally disappointed. I didn’t bring this up with the staff as I didn’t want to complain again! There is nothing wrong with the way the food is prepped, served, cooked or presented. It’s just low rate food. There was nothing your chef/staff could have done that would have altered my enjoyment of the food. It’s just bad tasting. However, what struck me more than any of that was this.... when the door to the back area closed, I heard a cackling that made me and everyone else in the restaurant grin! The staff are so happy! The way the manager engages with them is delightful. There is no false facade, no front. It’s almost as if they enjoy their jobs! Most unheard of! They’re polite and friendly and the way they speak to each other and laugh together is just awesome! I had a really nice time quietly watching them all have fun together, laugh together and Work well together. You have a great team and your manager is a real gent! Keep doing you, guys! Your food is awful but your personalities by far outweigh the subpar menu! ��

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stayed here for my 40th birthday. The hotel was lovely. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We were very happy with the accommodation.

We had an evening meal in the hotels restaurant, the food unfortunately wasn't very good at all. Small portions, long wait, tasteless and extremely disappointing especially as it was my birthday. Our children had chosen pizzas but couldn't eat them as the sauce on them was not very unpleasant (I tried it too, yuk).

Breakfast however was fantastic!!! (a different chef we noticed). Huge choice, well cooked, very tasty and nicely presented. Best I've ever had in a Premier Inn!

We will definitely 100% stay here in the future as it was a lovely hotel BUT will have our evening meal from a local pub or restaurant NOT the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family