Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Travelodge
US$36
View deal
Agoda.comUS$38
Vio.com
Trip.com
All reviews indian restaurant travel lodge dun cow petrol station hardwick hall great stay plug sockets an overnight stay reception staff tea coffee lovely lady comfortable room short stay excellent value for money ample parking minute walk lovely place
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2022

The bathroom was in need of a good clean. There was a scum line all around the bath which didn’t look as though it had been cleaned in months. I also had to flush the toilet 3 times to clear it.it was a very weak flush.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2022

Great little hotel, staff very welcoming and friendly, clean and comfy stay, one of the best nights sleep in a hotel we’ve ever had!!
We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit . Thankyou

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2022

This is a clean and pleasant hotel. Highly recommend. The staff are welcoming and had expected me knowing who I was and what my booking entailed. Thank The reception staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

We chose here purely for location as we were visiting friends less than a mile away. For room only the cost was quite expensive and ordinarily I would never book somewhere with no full English breakfast or bar facilities.
The room was quite dated, and a little unclean. There was dust behind the tv, tea stains down the wall, stained hand towel and the odd hair on the sink / bath. I didn’t complain as we spent very little time in the room and there was no one on reception to pass my comments onto as we checked out.
I would only stay here again if the price was a good rate.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2022

Stayed overnight as attending a wedding close by at Hardwick Hall Hotel. Room was clean, had everything I needed for my stay. Reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They acted like they cared about how much I would enjoy my stay.

Date of stay: June 2022