Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$47
Vio.com
Etrip
Hotels.com
All reviews indian restaurant travel lodge dun cow petrol station hardwick hall plug sockets great stay an overnight stay bed and pillows room was clean reception staff short stay lovely lady tea coffee excellent value for money ample parking minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel was clean and tidy, cannot fault! Bed was very comfy, actually got my 8 hours sleep! Check in was spot on, was met by two lovely ladies in reception, one was Becca and the other unfortunately I didn’t catch her name. Cannot fault my time here, I thought by being so near the A177 it would be a struggle to sleep, but there was no noise whatsoever, best night sleep I’ve had in a hotel in a long time. Definitely would recommend this hotel again and you’ll certainly have my custom again!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 April 2022

Was here and will be back. Comfy room and quiet room with helpful staff always on hand. Now just need to say the sama again to get to my 200 character minimum amount which is irksome unlike the great stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Here for a business event I needed a room as it had overran and I didn’t feel like sleeping in my car. Came to Travelodge and was greeted by Becca who apologised and explained that they were fully booked. Becca was absolutely amazing and took the time to help me find a few places where I can go to rest my head. She called numerous hotels around the area for me asking if anyone had any rooms available. I finally had some luck when she advised that a hotel in Bowburn had a room. I don’t think I thanked her enough for taking the time to help me out, but she was honestly amazing and saved me from a freezing night in my car. She’s an absolute attribute to the Travelodge team, thank you once again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 341Raven
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

I stayed sedgefield for a family funeral.
Afterwards it transpired that I would need a further night at the hotel.
Thankfully I spoke with Claire, who was very understanding of my predicament.
She was ever so helpful & managed locate & get me in here again.
I’m so grateful & was impressed by her attention & professionalism.

Thanks very much to Claire & yourselves

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

Definitely 5 out of 5. Very clean and good location. The Staff were excellent especially Gemma on reception. She had an endless supply of dog bones for our dog and was most helpful. She had a list printed showing where the local eateries were and recommendations for local things to do and see. Having spent many visits to Travelodge up and down the uk, this was by far the most pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple