“Great service all afternoon!”
Review of Revolucion de Cuba

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #92 of 1,575 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rum Fun. Cantina menu served daily until 10pm. Lunch and mid week evening menus also available Daily cocktail Happy hour 3-7pm
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We booked as a group of 5 for a bottomless brunch. From the minute we arrived, the service was fantastic! Food was yummy and we were very well looked after. We were so content, we stayed on afterwards for more drinks and chatting!

Revolucion de C... S, General Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Really happy to hear it Lorraine! Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback, very much appreciated.

Hope to see you for some cocktails and tapas soon!

Jamie Smith

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Could not believe the service I received. They were rushing me and my friends out of the building. Bearing in mind it was a birthday party and there were more than 10 people. Booked a table and paid a deposit and wasn’t aware of any time frame! One waitress made rude gestures behind my back which my friends saw, I confronted the waitress and she walked out while carrying on swearing. I was passed to a duty manager who couldn’t be bothered and couldn’t care less. The staff were rude, and in my opinion should not be working with the general public. I made a complaint and haven’t heard anything in over 4 weeks despite trying to get in contact.

Revolucion de C... S, General Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi Taz,

Apologies if you've tried getting in touch, though this is the first I've heard of it and frankly am very surprised as the allegations are very serious. If you could please send me an email to Sheffield@revoluciondecuba.com with some further details to allow me to look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Jamie Smith

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Hazim looked after us and he was a superstar! Looking after several groups of rowdy girls on the mezzanine level isn’t easy but he smashed it! Kept our prosecco topped up and supplied us with raspberry mojitios even though they weren’t included on the deal. Shall be booking here for my own birthday brunch, hope he serves us :)

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Bottomless brunch is absolutely fabulous. Hazim was the perfect host. We came here for a friends birthday and was not disappointed. We never had a glass empty and the food was lovely. Will be coming here again asap.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best brunch ever.
Loved it.
Grace was fab!!!!!! Really good server and really attentive. Always around checking to see if we wanted more drinks xx