“Really nice!! Definitely recommend! ”
Review of Wrapchic

Wrapchic
Ranked #402 of 1,575 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: Wrapchic is the world's very first eatery that wraps together all the exciting & vibrant flavours of Indian street food, into an easy to eat Mexican format.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Popped in for some lunch today- got a taster from a guy handing them out which sealed our decision! Had the lamb burrito which was delicious!! Definitely going back and can’t wait to try everything on the menu. Definitely recommend if you want something new and different to try at Meadowhall.

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review. So glad the team managed to tempt you in. And I hope you like all the other fillings just as much. They are all unique in their own individual way. See you again and thanks again for taking the time out to write this. Much appreciated.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I don't normally leave reviews but had to this time. Staff are super helpful and explain everything. My first visit here and certainly won't be my last. As an Indian it's difficult to find places that don't use ready made pastes. Everything in my burrito was fresh and it was the best burrito I've had. Paneer was super soft and had just the right amount of spice. Highly recommend this place

Wrapchic1, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review us and really pleased we gave you reason too. Really glad you enjoyed the food and the service. Our head chefs but a lot of effort into creating authentic dishes so glad that is shining through for them. See you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Called into the oasis food hall wednesday lunch time I was undecided on what to have until I spotted the Wrapchic , I love all Indian food so gave it a try .
The food excellent and pricing great .
staff very nice guys
I will deffenatly eat at the Wrapchic again.

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks for the great review and kind words. It's really appreciated. We hope to see you again soon and thanks for taking the time out to review us.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I have been here twice and thoroughly enjoyed what I had both times. The first time me and my husband went in as there were people offering sample. I initially said no to a sample as I am vegetarian but the staff member got me one of the vegetarian options to try.

We both had burritos I had a soya one and my husband had some kind of meat (can't remember what exactly) we both really enjoyed them and it was nice to have something different.

The service is similar too subway, as you pick what you want as you go along, which seems very efficient as even when I had to queue on the second visit it didn't take too long.

Not the cheapest food but it is tasty and filling.

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Three cheers to our team at Meadowhall for tempting you in. And even more pleased you didn't regret it. Thank you so much for the review. It's really appreciated that you took the time out to write this. See you again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

After waiting in a 20minute queue at Subway on a busy Sunday afternoon, we walked across to WrapChic to find out if it was Halal. It turned out that it was and we instantly felt the need to give it a try! The style was different, but good! We enjoyed our meals! Keep it up!

Wrapchic12, Owner at Wrapchic, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

So pleased you choose to give us a go. And thanks for the much appreciated 5 stars. We hope to see you again very soon.