Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$256
Hotels.comUS$256
eDreamsUS$256
TripadvisorUS$256
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews morse bar beautiful hotel drawing room alice in wonderland ashmolean museum restaurant service small things oxford experience valet parking a wonderful stay room was clean and comfortable two night stay central location breakfast was excellent visiting oxford abbie concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022

We held a dinner in the Lancaster room, for alumni. Emma Cox and her team were excellent. And on the day Anca and her team made sure everything ran smoothly. They were flexible and professional from start to finish and it was a wonderful evening

Date of stay: May 2022
Philip Lewis, General Manager at The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Dear guest, thank you so much for this terrific review. I really appreciate the time you have taken to write about your experience. This means a lot to me and my team and spurs us on to do even better next time. Thanks for the recommendation. Best regards.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

£340 for a loft room with grotty stairs, building rubbish on the sides and filthy windows.

Booking dinner was a nightmare on my sons birthday. He got a call to pre order meal whilst on golf course because restaurant was busy. Restaurant was almost empty. They kept chasing him for decision and even though sent it they said it was never received. I had to provide it on arrival.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Many thanks for bringing these points to my attention, without emails such as yours we are unable to make necessary changes and improvements. I’m deeply sorry that your hotel experience did not live up to expectations and the team and I are sorry we let you down. I hope these isolated incidents don’t prevent you from returning.

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Lovely clean rooms, Good location and friendly staff. Unusual decor, not to everyones taste! Shower cubical a little difficult to get in and out of but on the whole lovely clean hotel and a comfortable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. I was delighted to read of your experience and was pleased to hear that my team were able to deliver warm and sincere hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed for several days and enjoyed the Randolph immensely. The location is perfect to explore the city. The front desk helped us coordinate transportation if needed - out to Blenheim - an the doormen were knowledgeable about commute times etc. We had an issue with taxi charges that required manager intervention; G took great care of us and solved it quickly. I am thankful for his help.

Room tip: This is a beautiful historic building which has all the quirks of such a place; the floors can be uneven.
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 May 2022

Unmanned reception led to uncomfortable 5 minute wait to checkin. Checkout is 11am but we were disturbed by cleaning staff much earlier than this asking when we were checking out. Not good enough to have rest disturbed. Breakfast is poor, limited hot and cold choices with little left at 9am. Have had better at budget hotels. On the positive the room was pleasant and the staff friendly, if service a little slow. Not worth the £409 we paid a night. Not a luxury hotel but above average.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Many thanks for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. I appreciate the balanced details and loved hearing about how the team are performing. My sincere apologies for the areas that let us down and I will ensure that these shortcomings are addressed. If I can be of any further assistance or can help with a future booking please don't hesitate to contact me.