“Great pace to eat”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #383 of 713 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I love the place, very confortable. The vintage decor is fantastic and most important the food was great.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

A very vintage decor, a lovely place and a marvelous food. Excellent quality and excellent service to the client. Very quickly serving the food. I really enjoy. I recommend it to anyone who has a good taste and can be a good thing to do in everyday. Try please. You don't be disappointed. Artur Duarte

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

First visit to the Breakfast Club, went with friends and was left very disappointed by the experience.
Initial friendly welcome, we were seated and provided with the wrong menus to order from!!
Eventually got the correct menus and ordered one full monty, two cabbies, a bacon sandwich and pancakes. Breakfast items i.e. sausages, bacon, beans, fried eggs were luke warm when served, as though they had been sat on a hot plate for a while, although the poached eggs on one of the cabbies seemed to have been cooked to order. Only one portion of the extra hash browns we ordered arrived and only one small butter pack provided for the toast, small gripes I know but I expected more having paid £60 for four breakfasts. Will not be hurrying back!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I am a vegetarian that does not eat egg so I ordered a veggie reggie and asked to swap the egg for another vegetarian sausage the waitress said that would be fine - I realised substitutions were available as the breakfast my husband ordered said that no substitutions were allowed on that choice, so for this reason I didn’t even check the bill, I was just paid then I noticed that on top of the service charge I had been charged an additional £2.50 for the sausage - I feel the waitress should of said at the time of ordering that we charge for swaps - this has put me off coming back - I would not of changed if I had known I would of kept the egg and gave it to my husband! It a shame it’s a nice place to eat - but feel ripped off for not liking egg!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I can’t understand why this place is getting bad reviews, we had an absolutely fantastic experience here. Went for breakfast on Saturday morning (bank holiday weekend) and it wasn’t very busy. The food came out quickly and I can honestly say was one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had.

Service was great, I really couldn’t fault it at all.