“Fantastic place”
Review of MI + ME

MI + ME
Ranked #9,556 of 24,651 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Description: Housed on the Upper Terrace of St Pancras, MI + ME’s prime spot overlooks the main train station. MI + ME’s name pays homage to the Milk and Meat carriages first used by railways in the Victorian era, mirroring the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London's railway heritage. These days, we source quality British ‘mica and milta’ for our burgers and shakes. Accompanied by our house bottled cocktails, craft beers or a bottle of wine.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wednesday night, the place was packed but we were sat on the spot and had a drink first, then some fries with rosemary and chicken salt. Tasty! Quick service and great vibes here. What a place, in a great spot too. Must see and coming back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Six of us ate here after a day in London visiting Buckingham Palace. The quality of the beef burger is good but there is more to a 'burger' than that. Where was the relish or some pickle or gherkin? Something was needed to make this special and for £9 excluding chips, I expect something good. I left the bun as it was dry and added nothing to the burger.
No problem with the service but on the basis of the food provided I can not justify returning to give it a second try.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for Lunch. Service was fine but we were not greeted, did not receive a check during our meal and the place puts a service charge on automatically. We sat 'outside' and despite being 24c the umbrella heaters were on full blast the whole time.

My partner ordered the special avocado+tomato toastie. What arrived was sliced white bread with nothing but sliced tomatoes and soggy avocado inside, no side salad, sauce or anything. I had a chicken burger which was fine, but overdone and dry with a matching stale bun. We both had a side of spicy fries, which were just McCain frozen crinkle cut chips with a dollop of sriracha mayo and a crumble of blue cheese. Really underwhelming.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

one of the best vegetarian burger I ever had! Surprising mixed of flavours and extremely tasty. Definitely a must try!
Really good service , Dom was very friendly and professional. I will come back again and recommend it to friends.Thank you Mi+Me

Edward A, General Manager at MI + ME, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hello epetitsecret,
I am so pleased to read your review and it’s always great to receive such positive feedback!
Please don't stay away too long, we would love to see you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Edward Allsopp
General Manager, MI+ME

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

A regular at the restaurant for meetings lunches etc.
Outstanding food and service probably the best on the concourse and London!
Dom who I believe is the manager really drives his business forward and nothing is impossible.
Well done

Hello pantastic247.
Thank you for your review, I am delighted to read your dining experience was exceptional and thank you for mentioning the efficient service and high-quality food. I look forward to passing on your review to our team.

From everyone at the MI+ME, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Kind Regards,