Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience KidZania London
from US$21.03
from US$21.03
from US$36.81
1,331 results
All reviews bank account british airways cabin crew climbing wall role play hour slot window cleaning brilliant concept four hours department store half term per child theme park chocolate factory school trip birthday treat pilot
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The concept is great but the running of Kidzania is not. It is very expensive but the queues are horrendous and for small children it just does not work. There seem to be plenty of staff walking the floor who are on the whole friendly but maybe they could be put to better use. For instance we did the motorcar experience; this really needs two members of staff one to deal with the first batch of eight kids and then another to get the next eight kids ready and so on. Far too much time spent swiping the wrist bands and paying out the kidzos. There is no management of queues anywhere so lots of kids jump the lines; supervision from parents is minimal and from the older kids and especially from the 8+ who can be left alone in Kidzania. Once I saw a member of staff hand out numbers for being in the queue but in no way was this rigorously enforced throughout Kidzania. There definitely needs to be a better way of managing numbers as you see a lot of upset and frustrated kids at this place. We did the Police experience but it was a bit disappointing to be honest as this experience did not really do anything other than stand there. The lady running it lacked enthusiasm and the kids sort of wandered off as they didn't really know what they were meant to be doing I.e manning a line. I would definitely say if you had to make a choice then choose the fire or ambulance experience over the Police as they are far more interactive. We got to do neither as the queues were just mad. Ordered food from Gourmer Burger. Your are given a ticket number and then look to the screen to see when to collect your order. At the point of ordering the screen said thirty seven. My order number was sixty five. I thought the screen must be broken. Oh no it was working alright and forty five minutes later we received our burgers. Nothing from the staff to say about the delay etc. So as I say the concept is great but it is poorly organised and resources are not used effectively. Yes of course the place is busy and queuing is part of life but the queuing and time wasting is excessive. This is not a fun filled day out but more of a frustrating and why did I bother day out.

2  Thank Belleflowerblue
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for your review of KidZania London.

Of course I am extremely disappointed to read that your experience was not a positive one, and that you were disappointed with your visit.

Within your review, you make some great points, and as with all of the reviews we receive the feedback will be passed onto the management team for review, and taken into consideration so that we are able to continually improve the experience for all of our guests. Your feedback for GBK will also be passed onto their team, and I do sincerely apologise that the staff members did not acknowledge your long waiting time.

I am particularly disappointed to hear that your experience of the Police activity lacked excitement. I would be very interested in hearing more about this, particularly so that we can find out when the visit took place. If you would be happy to, then a member of the team would love to hear from you on SVC@kidzania.co.uk.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your feedback.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Very overrated place. For some activites, kids were not given opportunity to experience things and sat around on the floor to just listen to staff for 5 mins instead. Some of the activities were even closed.

I read the reviews about long waiting time but right from the beginning it was worse than I expected.

In my first experience, I have been extremely disappointed with the whole thing. I am never going back again.

3  Thank Manik_London
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback of your recent visit to KidZania London.

I am confused and surprised to hear your description of some activities at KidZania and that some kids were not able to experience the role. I would be very interested in hearing more detail about your experience so that we are able to investigate into why this may have happened. We are very proud to offer children hands-on experiences of real life roles with industry professionals and I can only apologise that this was not your experience. If you would be happy to discuss, then we would love to hear from you on SVC@kidzania.co.uk.

Thank you again.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Visited during half term, so of course it became chaotic, younger son loved it (age 6) older son (age 11) hated it. So it was an awkward day to say the least. Well thought out and innovative idea overall but day was spoilt by queuing. I think half the day kids were spent queuing for activities which removed the fun element. Of course one expects to queue but if they only take a max of 8 children for most activities at 20 mins a time your child could be queuing for over half an hour! Too long for little ones, so they need to consider ideas to reduce waiting times esp for more popular jobs, perhaps a ticketing system or Rota so to speak So kids can plan their day better. Very pricey to get in, glad I had a 241 deal esp as older child didn't partake as much. If catering for children up to 14 they need to think of jobs that will appeal more.

3  Thank vannycLondon

Thank you for your half term review of KidZania London.

I am delighted to hear that your 6 year old had a fantastic time at KidZania London. I am of course disappointed however to understand that your 11 year old did not feel the same way! We do tend to be slightly busier during the half term period meaning that queues do increase somewhat, however I am disappointed to hear that this was a detriment to your experience. If you are interested in discussing this further then a member of the team would be happy to hear from you on svc@kidzania.co.uk.

Thank you again and the best of wishes.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We are visited KidZania in February and in 3 1/2 hours the kids only managed 2 activities - 1st lasted 10 minutes and the 2nd only 5.
The rest of the day was waiting in very long queues, where parents were holding places for kids - in queues that already asks children to wait more than 45-60 minutes at each place. And that's before the additional children arrives and replaces the parents.
My daughter cried twice in frustration, which is hardly the experience she'd been looking forward to. It was her Christmas present and I truly regret letting her visit this place!
It is advertised as kids being able to do 4 things and possibly more, but with the amount of tickets KidZania sells that is clearly not possible.
It's false advertising, we definitely didn't get what we paid for.

One of the planned activities were closed, so time was wasted running around trying to find it.

We experienced several other parents having similar frustrations in the queue, so we were clearly not the first ones to notice.

We had to buy an additional activity to make 2 very disappointed children slightly happier. That in itself took half an hour as we were sent 3 different places as the staff didn't know where we could buy it.

We have complained to KidZania but doesn't change that is was a very bad experience for the kids.

There are many other places to go, so save yourself a day of great disappointment and visit somewhere else. Anywhere else!

Date of experience: February 2018
4  Thank SophGrace

Thank you for your review of your February trip to KidZania London.

I would like to offer my apologies that your visit did not meet your expectations.

The amount of activities completed between groups does tend to vary however the average amount is between 4-6. I am surprised to understand that you were only able to complete so few. We would be very interested in discussing this with you a little more so that we can determine the reasons behind this. If you would also like to discuss, then we would be very happy to hear from you on svc@kidzania.co.uk.

Thank you again for taking the time to send through your review.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Really good place to take the kids for 4 hours, bit pricey on the door so get deals on tickets before you go. Its for kids aged 4-14 and theres activitys that are better for 8 yrs onwards but there is planty to do for all kids and you would have to go quite a few times to do everything! there is abit of waiting as you have to wait for each group to finish but its only around 15 mins. the kids line up outside and wait on benches etc. Seems really safe so kids cant get out as you all have tags on and they are checked as you leave. Note for parents: leave all coats and anything that you dont wanna be carrying around for 4 hours in the car!! there are lockers and i think they cost 3 quid but theres not many of them. it also says you cant take your own food etc but u can take some stuff as the food and drink outlets are expensive. kids should wear comfy clothes and shoes and be prepared to wear hairnets for some of the activities.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank sarah752015
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you so much for your brilliant five star review of KidZania London!

I would like to thank you for sharing your top tips for other visitors, as well as taking the time to send us your valuable feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great time.

Best wishes,