Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$129.43
from US$137.87
from US$33.76
10,708 results
All reviews windsor castle day tour bus driver stonehenge tour stonehenge bath walking tour oxford dover jack ripper
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and Laurence was an excellent tour guide with lots of useful information. Great value for money and highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT use this company, it's a scam. I booked tickets to climb the O2 arena on 18th Aug for the 19th Aug. I received an email confirmation with a receipt for payment straight away after I paid. I didn't receive my tickets and therefore rang them on the morning of 19th Aug the person I spoke to on the phone told me that my booking was confirmed and that I would received my tickets within 5-10 minutes. I then received a phone call back 5 minutes later where they told me that my booking wasn't actually confirmed and there wasn't actually any tickets available for the attraction. So they had taken £160 off me quite happily knowing that there were no tickets. I now have 3 upset children and have been told I have to wait a week for my money back which I will be challenging with higher authorities, they were VERY QUICK to take my money for something that wasn't available but aren't being quite as eager to give it back to me. Again please DO NOT use this company use you want your money to be taken fraudulently and want upset children.

Date of experience: August 2021
goldentoursUK, Manager at Golden Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 314carlyr

We are very sorry to hear about the problems with your booking. We have looked into this and have seen that the issue occurred due to this booking being made at 10:35pm for the following day. The process that we had in place with Up at the O2 previously did not allow this short booking to travel period. We have now amended the process so that this can not happen again.

Your money has been refunded today and has left our account. The delay will be due to your bank's clearing process.

Kind regards
Golden Tours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Laurence, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and funny. A pleasure to listen to. We had a very relaxed and interesting trip around the sights of London.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent tour round London. The tour guide called Lawrence was very informative and had a wicked sense of humour. The gentleman that checked our tickets was very helpful when I had made a mistake. We would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service from booking to getting on and the tour guide Lawrence wow amazing so funny and extremely knowledgeable you must get on the tour Bus he is on. Probably only downside it was a bit too long probably no need to see Victoria station then get caught in traffic after already doing that route but that’s just my opinion but otherwise definitely worth the money and something a bit different. Fancy the afternoon tea one next