“Good value!”

Plum and Spilt Milk
Reserve with OpenTable
Plum and Spilt Milk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,579 of 25,458 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived off the 9.37am train from Durham and I researched the best places to eat breakfast in Kings Cross on Bank Holiday Monday. The restaurant had been given some good reviews. So we decided the 4 of us without a reservation to see if we could get a table. We were seated very quickly and given menus. We all ordered a full English breakfast apart from Porridge and fruit and maple syrup. Pots of tea came quickly which was served hot breakfast with toast. We all enjoy our breakfast and we all thought it was value for money. The only downside was the waiter who wanted to clear our table as quickly as possible which I found very annoying.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,097)

Reviewed 23 May 2018

As I was staying at the hotel, I decided to try the restaurant again - I'd already eaten there just after it had opened and hadn't been overly impressed. The room is lovely. Tables and seating I found a bit awkward, not thoughtfully laid out. The menu read well and the waitresses were friendly and helpful. All the food brought to the table was excellent. Mushroom soup with real depth of flavour. Guinea foul two ways, perfectly cooked but could just be a little bolder in flavour(s). A brilliant marmalade steamed pudding. A fine dinner for one. Highly recommended. I'll be going back.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited the restaurant for a hen party brunch. The service was excellent and the staff went the extra mile to make us and the bride to be feel special! The food was amazing and it was good value for money. The staff made cocktails that were not on the cocktail list for us and couldn’t have been more accommodating. The decor was beautiful and classy. We will definitely be returning. I would 100% recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Had a lovely lunch here with a friend. Lovely scallops, guide fowl and duck. Perfect champagne and great service. Nothing to moan about whatsoever. Will definatley return.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Dinner for six. It's a pleasant non crowded atmosphere. Food was very good. Not cheap. Bill was over £500 for six. About £190 was wine. Most had starters and desserts.

12.5% service charge automatically added to the bill.

I'd be happy to return at some point.