“Coffee turned into lunch”
Review of Madison

Madison
Reserve with OpenTable
Madison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,165 of 24,651 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$46 - US$73
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: Overlooking St Paul's, Madison brings bundles of style, fun and a slice of modern Manhattan to London, all complemented by the views of the City skyline. Perched on the penthouse spot of One New Change, Madison comprises of a glamorous bar, restaurant, cocktail bar and rooftop terraces that are Mediterranean style suntraps making Madison one of London's most sought after social settings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The weather was perfect to have a coffee on terrace so me and my friend decided to go to Madison. The atmosphere was great and we decided to have a lunch there too. I recommend corn-fed chicken breast!

John S, General Manager at Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking your time to provide feedback.
I love an unplanned Lunch Al Fresco.
I am glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,656)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Location for this can't be beat and the views of St Paul's are stunning. Great for a few drinks to catch up with friends. Ordered a charcuterie board to share and it was decent.

However as you would expect for a place like this, drinks are expensive. I stuck with beer and a pint set me back £6.50 a pop!

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.
We have compared our prices to the local area, and we find we are the same, if not sometimes cheeper than those around us, but I do appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What an amazing place for a night out! Cool place and great atmosphere - having drinks with the perfect view. And last but not least an awesome service - thank you Stefania for contributing to a such memorable night out!

Hello
I am glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for the positive words about Stefania, I'll let her know

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Joined a moving queue, only to have the staff stop entry for anyone else saying it will be another hour wait on top of the 45mins waited.

They say you don't have to book on the website, but you really do as there is little chance to get in otherwise.

It would have been polite to say there was nearly a 2hour queue before having waiting 45mins.

Probably best to go to the embankment....

HI Giles

Thanks for your feedback, we do our best to keep the queue informed when we can.
Obviously we need to ensure numbers upstairs are safe & legal, hence the queue and having to stop entry on occasion.
I have taken your feedback on board, and I am looking into a better way of communicating to the large group, as well as to forecast closures.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Madison for our monthly family gathering and we all loved it. We were there in a sunny Sunday and could not fault the venue. We sit in the terrace area and the service was marvellous, lovely cocktails and snacks, amazing live music, nice crowd, definitely we will return and recommend to friends.

Hello