“Disappointed”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #10,541 of 24,038 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food very average. Chicken dry and too much of it. Ambience was clinical and depressing. Said they would get us outside table but it didn’t materialise. Table centrepiece was huge bottle of hand sanitiser. Long list of cocktails but couldn’t do a margarita. Staff very nice but not experienced or confidence inspiring. Won’t be returning anytime soon

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I visited this place and were amazed at not only the quality of food, but also the service. We had the lamb cutlet and roast lamb as our main. This is easily one of the best meal we’ve ever eaten. I cannot recommend this place enough! Such a warm and welcoming environment!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a lovely evening with my friends at Palm Riverside. Their food was sooo delicious and their service was great. I should mention their cocktails which were fantastic. I recommend Palm Riverside to everyone who wants to have an amazing night out with friends or family.

1  Thank faranakw
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing time with lovely delicious food especially unbelievable drinks, cocktails are amazing. Everyone has to trying sex on the beach cocktail in Palm riverside. I get you 5 stars guys well done with your service.

1  Thank soheilag362
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second time with friends and family, friendly staff and good food. The view in this restaurant is amazing and prices are very good. Both chicken and salmon dishes are nicely cooked and served.