1,042 results
All reviews turnham green stamford brook main building kew gardens district line free car parking small window high street building work air con single room restaurants and bars stayed here for one night bus routes the ground floor family room beans
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Always stay at this hotel when travelling to London area, very convenient hotel good parking and great location for visiting Chiswick high street.
Staff always helpful. Rooms very high standard as usual

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The position and parking at the hotel was ideal for attending a friend's wedding activities. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful with local advice and assistance. The ground-floor king sized room was spotless and much appreciated by two oldies with some mobility problems. Breakfast was excellent. We'll be returning.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Another faultless stay for us here!

It is easy to reach from the M4 for us and convenient to park the car. It is then equally easy to stroll to Turnham Green or Stamford Brook underground if we are going into the centre.

We had a lovely greeting from Miguel who was very helpful checking us in early and our room was spotless and comfortable.

Breakfast is available but there are also lots of great cafes and restaurants in the immediate neighbourhood.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Our first stay at the Best Western, Chiswick over 3 nights during the Easter Bank Holiday.

On first impressions when you enter the reception the hotel is good, it's very clean and quite modern. We thought we were staying in a room within the main building, however we was informed we were around the corner in a flat! At first this didn't sit well with us and as it was raining we thought we would have to walk from the main car park in the rain to our room, fortunately you could actually park direct outside the door.

The room was very clean, the wall mounted TV was quite small but not an issue for us, a walk in shower which suited us and a very bright and clean bathroom.

The Hotel is Central to Chiswick with many Bars, Cafe's and Restaurants to choose from. There are several Tube Stations in easy walking distance to use to commute on a short ride to Central London.

We are looking forward to returning and spending our New Years Eve here.

Well done to the Management

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kevind215
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is the first time I have stayed at this hotel but having a meeting in Chiswick I thought I would try it especially as it had car parking. On check in I was surprised that it did not do food in the evening and that I would have to go out, having driven a long way I didn't particularly want to have to go and find somewhere to eat, although there were a number of places in the vicinity of the hotel. I had requested a quiet room and was given one facing a main road, the receptionist changed it for a quieter one round the corner, I was in the annexe, but the stairs were right above the double bed and the occupants above, whilst not being noisy, did wake me up, going upstairs and the floor above creaked, I could even hear one of the occupants snoring and had to fond some ear plugs ! I had a poor nights sleep.

The buffet breakfast was very good and if I could get a better, quiet room, I would use again as it was good value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled on business