Grange Holborn Hotel
Hotel 41(London)
Expedia
  • Room Service
  • Pool
The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
  • Pool
The Goring(London)
The Hari(London)
2,314 results
All reviewscovent gardensauna and steam roomswimming poolbritish museumsouthampton rowwest endleisure facilitieshealth clubtwo double bedsmini barrooftop bargood sizebit datedbooked this hotelcentral locationcontinental breakfastan upgrade
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my second visit to this hotel. The front desk staff were very polite and helpful although it did take some time to be checked in, even though it was not peak time.
The room was lovely with all of the trimmings I would expect of a five star hotel. Due to time constraints I had Breakfast in my room and it was delicious. I had dinner in a private dining room with colleagues and the service was excellent with all staff being very attentive. My food was absolutely delicious. The only one drawback of the hotel I would say is that the bedrooms are not soundproof at all. However it was a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Nellie S, Guest Relations Manager at Grange Holborn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are noted. We hope you will return on a future visit to London.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend trip. The Hotel is OK. The staff needs some training in customers service.
Victor the Concierge however was a great experience.
IMPORANT - WATCH the price for Ccomondation since they might charge more than the price you book for. They charge us 20 pounds more.

1  Thank Kristian L

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Although reservations made via the Grange hotels website do all include VAT , please be aware that some hotel rates may be booked exclusive of VAT, it is always a good idea to double check that rates are quoted inclusive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In town recently to run the London Marathon, our tour package included five nights at the lovely Grange Holborn Hotel.

The hotel is centrally located about a 5 minute walk from the Holborn Tube station (Central and Piccadilly lines), many buses run in the area too. Euston station is about a 15 minute walk away, or less than 5 mins on the bus.

The staff at the hotel were wonderful to deal with from check-in all the way through check-out. Everyone was very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble.

The room we stayed in was a very good size, bed was comfortable. Heaps of storage and really good air-conditioning (it was unusually warm for April during our stay!). My one minor annoyance was the mini bar set up, essentially, anything you move in the mini bar is charged to you room as it works by weight. This essentially prevents you from keeping your own items in the fridge. To be honest, I'd rather no mini-bar in the room, than this set-up.

Our room included breakfast which is located on level 1 and there is a great range of hot and continental options, all of which were nice and fresh.

Also, on level 1 is a pool, gym and spa. We used the pool and I had a massage at the spa, both of which were very enjoyable.

We were very happy with our time at the Grange Holborn and would certainly stay here next time we are in London.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CraigJH

Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Grange Holborn Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for a long weekend, excited about our hotel and it’s location, but we were a bit disappointed. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming and the hotel was clean and tidy but our room felt very dated. The decor was tired and worn. Our bedside table was scuffed across the top quite bad and there was a 2cm gap between the shower screen and the bath. This, of course, made the bathroom turn unintentionally into a wet room. We spoke to reception and they sent someone up to replace the seal with a bigger one very quickly but it still wasn’t a great fit. I was disappointed mostly because it was an obvious flaw that we were surely not the first to point out. Also the sky bar was closed for our entire stay which was a big shame, we were very keen to visit! However the pool and steam room were great, very relaxing.
Sadly we are unlikely to stay at the Grange again.

1  Thank Eleanor910

Thank you for your comments, I do regret that you were disappointed with your stay. I hope that you will consider staying at one of our other hotels in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here to go to the theatre. It's a bit dated and the room was small but clean and the food was good. Food not cheap but this is London. Breakfast was beautifully presented and service was good. Apart from the waiter forgetting that teabags are needed to make tea!. We got a cheap room rate for the weekend £105 including continental breakfast so can't complain at all. The location is a short walk to the theatre area so very good. We watched the Kinky Boots show (not my first time) and that was fantastic. About 20minutes walk back to Kings Cross on a sunny day through nice area with lovely buildings. Made the working week fade away.